Into you 🎶

"We were happy to help! We hope to see you all soon!" Namjoon says as he waves bye to the boys, it's been 12 hours since we first met the boys. "I hope to meet you all again! I'm your number one fan forever! Fighting!" I cheer as the boys shout fighting back as they enter their dorms.

"We'll be staying here for a week to help them and then we'll leave to our next concert! We'll be staying in the dorms since it'll be easier to help the boys when they need help! Now let's head to bed, I'm tired." namjoon huff's and walks down a few doors away from txt dorms till we reach our dorm for the week.

"How many rooms does it have?" I ask but then namjoon quickly looks at me who was mushed between Taehyung and Jungkook. "Crap, that's right we have a girl! Shit I'll be back" namjoon says and starts runs away from us but I grab his wrist. "Let me guess there are only three rooms and you forgot that there's a girl in your group now" I say.

"Yeah, sorry. I'll run over to PD-nim's office and ask him for a key to another dorm for you!" Namjoon says and tries to run off but I grab the back of his collar. "I got it, I'll go to his office! You seem tired anyways and I'm full of energy!" I say glancing at how his right leg which is shaking because he's tired.

Even though I'm super tired I can't let him suffer so I have to prove I'm hyper. I let go of namjoon and back away from all the boys and once I'm 3 feet away from them I do 4 backflips. "See! I'm not tired one bit! You guys go ahead and go to bed! See you tomorrow morning! Goodnight! Love you bye!" I say and run off to PD-nim's office

I knock on his door and there's no response so I knock again but nothing. I grab the nob and try to turn it but it doesn't turn "it's locked" I sigh. "Maybe I can catch up to him in the parking lot!" I say running out the building and too the parking lot where no cars but the boys cars are.

"What do I do now, I can't disturb the boys" I sigh out and glance at the big van that carries us as a group to award shows and such. "I never took my suitcase down, I can do that now I guess" I say walking over to it. I type the pin in and grab my suitcase before locking the vehicle and rolling my suitcase inside the building.

"Should I call PD-nim?....no that'll deprive him of his sleep too....oh! I can make a YouTube video! I haven't done one ever since I joined BTS! It's perfect!" I say running to the dance room with my rolling suitcase hitting the heels of my sore feet.

Once I got there I put my suitcase in a closet in the corner of the dance room. I quickly open my suit case and grab a camera that I use to take pictures of places we visit. I grab a camera stand that's in the closet and set the stand and the camera up.

I stood in front of the wall that has no mirror and grab my phone and go to Twitter. 'Tell me your favorite song!' I tweeted and within seconds my phone was blowing up with notifications. I put my phone on silent so the annoying ringing sounded won't explode my ear.

I scrolled through all the comments and one caught my eye "into you" I read. I already have a dance for that song and I have it on my mp3 so great! I grab my phone and plug it to the speakers, I click on my mp3 and click on the song.

When I was with my family I had my phone advanced or whatever Ethan had some people do something to my phone. It responds to my claps and voice, so it's kinda like Siri except I don't have to say Siri. I set my camera and once it was ready I press recording and clap my hands to start the song.

Once I had finished I clapped to stop the rest of the song and went to the camera and press stop recording. I edited the video and when I was satisfied with it I uploaded it onto my YouTube channel. I smiled and was ready for some sleep till I realized I can't sleep since I have no room.

I look around and noticed a yellow hoodie on a counter where everyone usually sits at when having a break. That's Kai's hoodie, he must've forgotten it here since he took it off to practice the dance again. I'll return it to him tomorrow.

I stare at the hoodie till I realize something. I have to teach 5 guys about the idol life and how to do certain stuff. I have to be someone they can look up to or ask questions about being an idol. If I screw up in a concert they will see and could lose all respect or trust in me.

"Oh Lord I can't afford to screw up! I need to practice!" I scurry over to my phone and play a video I had gotten from Luna. she and my family had gone to our concert over there and video taped us. She was in the pit, front row, so she was really close and was able to get a good shot of everything.

I played it and got into formation and danced to each song. I had at LEAST practiced each song 20 times, I collapsed onto the floor panting and covered in sweat. I layed there for 5 minutes till I shot up realizing I shouldn't be resting. I go over to my phone and checked the time "are you kidding me?! It's barley 3 am?!" I complain.

"It should be like 2 pm back home....I'll call home" I say slightly smiling. I call mom first and she quickly picks up "is everything ok?! Do you need us to go get you?! You're not in the hospital right?!" I hear my mom panic and I slightly laugh even though I'm exhausted.

"I'm fine mom! I just thought I should start calling home more often! I wanted to know how everybody's doing!" I say and hear Wendy's voice in the background "who are you talking to Mom?" "I'm talking to your sister (y/n)" mom responds.

"Oh can I talk to her!" Wendy piped happily which makes me smile "hey sis! How's it going over there!" Wendy chirps "shouldn't you be at school?" I ask and I could hear her laugh nervously "well chance and I may or may not have been found out by the public." "What?!" I shriek

"Yeah I know! We had an 'assembly' and the principle asked us to step on stage so we did! He ended up ripping our mask off infront of everyone! We ran out and called Mom to pick us up! So guess what, now chance and I are homeschooled! And don't worry! The principal is going to be in prison!" Wendy explains

"Good! Because if he didn't I swear I would have-" I was about to make a death threat till Wendy interrupted me "oh and because of that mom says it's best if we just reveal ourselves! So all of us are going to show how we really look!" Wendy says which makes my eyes widen

"Wh-what?" I ask with tears forming, I already don't have a normal life but now I'm going to have to reveal I'm a Royal! "Oh don't worry! Mom says since you were never revealed to the public you can stay as the mysterious successful girl!" Wendy says which calms me

"You scared me for a second there! Well good! Now let me talk to chance!" I say wanting to talk to everyone in the family "kk!" Wendy says as I hear her feet run to chances room

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! Love you bye!!!!