Practicing

I look down at my phone sighing of relief that I don't have to worry. I felt a tap on my head so I look up and see yoongi motioning his hand to come closer.

I get closer and he whispers in my ear "you sure do have a lot of money if you spent that much american money on Christmas gifts." Even though my family is the richest family in the whole entire world I don't see it in that way. "No it's just that there's no numbers when it comes to my family" I whisper back smiling.

He smiles back and I sit in my seat resting my head on the window as I watched the passing buildings. When we arrived I walked faster then the others because im not that social. Neither do I speak fluently in Korean.

We all entered the room we will be practicing in and it was big! This is much bigger then the dance room I had back in the mansion! I was about to squeal when I realized the boys were in the room so I just pinched my arm.

Namjoon said something but I didn't understand much I only understood idol. So I'm assuming he was telling the boys that they are going practice idol. "You don't have to practice with us! you can watch and when you think you picked up some of the moves you can practice the parts you learned!" He says in English while smiling

I nod and take seat, the boys practice idol one time and then I walk to Namjoon. "Where is my placement?" I ask because i want time know where I will be dancing. "Oh you want to practice already? Are you sure? Did you learn the beginning already?" Namjoon asked

'I've learned all the lyrics and dance moves for every song you guys have ever done! I'm obsessed with you guys!' I said in my head because I don't want him to know I'm an army

"Yeah you could say I learned to beginning!" I say smiling which made him confused but he just went with it and told me to stand on jungkook's left. "You will be moving along to where Jungkook goes!" Namjoon said to me while pointing at jungkook's

Namjoon went to go tell jungkook that and jungkook just nodded. Everyone got in place and I could tell everyone was confused on why I was already joining in on the dancing since they thought I saw it only once!

The music started and our backs were facing forward and I was standing in front of jimin's shoulder. Jungkook and I started dancing and the rest joined in a second later. We danced the whole thing and I was proud that I was able to dance the whole thing without messing up.

When the beat was coming to an end we sat down on the floor because duh! it's the choreography! When it was completely done I stood up happily finished and half satisfied with my work! Jimin quickly stood up and ran up to me.

He asked something in Korean which Namjoon translated "he's asking how were you able to pick up the dance just by watching it once." I giggled and just swayed my hand back and forth saying it was no big deal.

"What else are you guys practicing?" I asked and I look at Namjoon, he seems to be sweating and so are all the other boys. As for me I hadn't gotten the slightest bit of sweat on me nor did I pant heavily after practicing.

"Airplane and love yourself remix" He says still I shock. "I'll just watch then join you guys when I think I got the dance moves down!" I say smiling and taking a seat on one of the chair that are against the wall.

Just like idol I watched once on both and did the choreography. And just like earlier I wasn't panting heavily or sweating, I felt so freaking energetic! "Finally!" Yoongi says in Korean which I understood, oh so were done practicing already?

"We're done already?" I ask walking to Namjoon he nods while panting and walks to the table that has water bottles. Each boy was chugging down a water bottle, they must be so exhausted.

I just walked up to the boys and they continued to drink their water. Jimin seemed to notice my staring and slightly smiled shyly before getting up and handing me a water bottle. Does he think I was to shy to ask for water?

"aniyo gwaenchanhseubnida!" (No thank you!) I kindly decline "your not tired?" He asked surprisingly in good English "no." I decline again while smiling and I walk to one of the seats to sit.

We kept on practicing for a bit then the boys started to open gifts from army's that sent it to them for Christmas. The camera video taped it all and not surprisingly I didn't get any because these were sent before I joined. I didn't mind though! I found watching the boys open gifts from army entertaining! Especially since I get to see it live!

After that we continued to practice and I enjoyed it a lot. I'm living the freaking dream! We all went back to the hotel but the moment I got to my hotel room I got a notification! I unlocked my phone to see what I was notified about but it was a bangtan bomb!

I quickly put it on and what I saw surprised me. The title was Starlight practicing for the first time with BTS! It was a long title but I was shocked that it was about me! I watched it and as I did my smile from earlier had changed into a frown.

Did I really look like that when practicing? I suck at dancing! I wanted to ball up and a rock myself to sleep hoping I would forget! The only part I liked was when jimin walked up to me to hand me the water bottle!

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! Love you all!!!! Bye!!!!