Love song ♥️🎵

I slapped a hand over my mouth as I realized that I do love jungkook. "I've fallen in love with him?" I ask myself in shock

"What the hell do I do?!?! Should I tell him?!" I panic while walking around the room, letting my fingers run through my hair. My emotions we're bubbling so I grab a red spiral off my shelf and quickly write down song lyrics. My mind kept going back to when jungkook held me in his arms after our argument.

After coming up with the lyrics I dashed over to my desk and started to make the beats. It only took me an hour to make the beats for the whole song. I hurriedly went to the recording booth and worked on everything on my own.

I went over everything 5 times before being happy with the results "I haven't written a non depressing song in a while" I said happily. I go back to my studio and start to tidy up, I hear a knock on the door which made me stumble. "Fuck" I mutter as I grabbed onto the couch to prevent me from falling.

I felt an extreme pain on my palm and let go which caused me to fall. I caught myself with my hands so I only fell on my hands and knees. I still felt extreme pain on my palm and turned it over to look at it. My eyes widen as they saw a huge scar across it gushing out blood.

I looked over on the couch and see my blade covered in blood, my couch is even stained with blood. I hear another knock and I get up quickly as the door slowly opens. I slam my body onto the door slamming it shut, I groan in pain as my body comes in contact with the hard wood.

I quickly lock it and stumble over to my blade, I throw it back in it's jewelry box. I rummage through one of the drawers trying to find a napkin.  The knocks on the door turned into banging and shouting which made me recognize the voices.

It's the boys. "hold up! I need to finish writing the song!" I shout pressing the napkin against my bloody palm, I hiss in pain and tears stream down my face but I just grab my phone, car keys, and finally swing the door open.

The moment I do I say quickly "I need to go see a friend! The song is in the red spiral!" I dashed out the door as the napkin became limp due to the amount of liquid spewing from my palm. I run out the building and into the car jamming the keys into the ignition and speeding off.

I don't know where I'm going I'm just going through a panic attack....this isn't my first panic attack but...What do I do now? I don't have my family to calm me down, I don't have someone to hug me, and I don't have anyone to tell me it's ok. Should I even be driving?

I don't know where I'm driving to but I just need to get away from people right now. Without even realizing it I'm parked right in front of a small park, parks always relaxed me. I smiled till I felt another sting at my palm "crap my hand I forget" I say speeding to the nearest hospital.

I haven't cut this deep in years, the moment I got there I went through the back door of the emergency room. "Excuse me? Are you supposed to be here? Ma'am you need to go through the front" I hear a lady's voice behind me.

I slowly turn around to face her "I'm sorry, I just don't want to be seen. I-i was eating and somehow ended up cutting myself with a knife" I slightly stutter. "O-oh your starlight! Oh your hand! Let me go get that checked!" She says and gestures some doctor's over

*****

"So you were cutting food and ended up cutting yourself with a knife?" The doctor asked and I nodded staring at my stitches "those should come out in two weeks" the doctor says noticing my staring. "Thank you doc....can we keep this a secret. I don't want any of my fans worrying" I say staring out the door where nurses and patients pass by.

"Of course" the doctor says smiling which makes me sigh of relief. "Thanks, now I should head back to my family, the boys might be worrying" I say. "Oh yes, here's your phone. Please wait in the waiting room, there we'll give you some information and stuff you'll need for your scar." the doctor says handing me my phone. I check my phone and see 18 missed calls and 68 unread messages.