That young

"You talk to yourself a lot don't you?" He asked "yup" I pop the 'p' "Can you cry on command?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere

I nod which makes him smirk "Then just start crying and they won't scold you at all." "I'm sorry how do you know this? Have you tried it on them?" I asked trying to hold in a laugh "no, it's just that these guys can't handle crying girls" He says chuckling.

"Will anyone be in my room? Or will everyone be asleep and they'll scold me tomorrow?" I ask quietly as I stop right in front of my hotel room door, then I start hear their voices but i have no clue on what they are saying.

It sounds like tae is panicking and Namjoon is being calm trying to reassure him I think. "Ok" I say taking a deep breath as yoongi grabs the handle. Yoongi opens the door and the boys eyes immediately pull towards our direction.

"Where did you go?" PD-nim says while tapping his foot impatiently at me. I look over to yoongi and he mouths cry in English so I make myself cry. I start to think of some extremely sad and I start to cry while stuttering "i-im s-sorry."

PD-nim eyes soften at the sight of me crying, he sighs and says "it's ok" And leaves to his hotel room. "I-im really S-sorry... I-i-i didn't mean t-to worry anyone! I-i-i... I was j-just a little s-stressed! I W-won't do it a-again!" I stutter and crying so the boys won't scold me.

"Don't cry!" Hoseok says in English but made it sounds bad on purpose. "yeah!" Taehyung says in English as well while slightly fanning me to stop the tears. "It's fine but we should all get some rest, it's pretty late" Namjoon says in English and everyone but yoongi goes to their hotel room.

Once the door closes I smile and wipe the tears happily. "How did you do that?! That was some awesome acting! I almost fell for it!" Yoongi says amazed by my great acting "I use to be a actress" I say shrugging. "How old are you?" He asked shocked

"My international age is 16 but my Korean age is 17" I say smiling. "WAIT SO YOUR THAT YOUNG?!?!" Yoongi shouts even louder which makes me flinch at the sudden loud noise. The next thing I know all the boys come in glaring at yoongi who is being extremely loud.

Jin starts shouting stuff in Korean to yoongi, the only thing I understand was sleep. yoongi then cover's his mouth realizing at how loud he was. Yoongi smiles at me and then says something in korean while slightly shoving me towards the boys.

The only thing I understood was new and maknae so I'm guessing he's telling them I'm their new maknae. Jungkook ask something in Korean and I look over to Namjoon to translate since no one but me knows about hoseok and yoongi's secret.

"He asked how old you were" Namjoon translate. I think for a moment trying to remember how to say 16 in Korean since yoongi taught me some of the numbers earlier.

When I remember I say "gugjejeog-eulo yeol yeoseos se. naui hangug naineun yeol-ilgob sal-ida." (internationally I'm 16. My Korean age is 17.) the next thing I knew the guys kept saying things in Korean but I could hardly understand.

I answered as much as I could from what I understood. Apparently yoongi told them I use to be an actress because tae asked if it was true or not. "Ye hyung" I respond which makes him hold back a laugh.

"geu oppa ani hyung." (Its oppa not hyung.) He says in Korean which I happily know and I respond in korean as well "naleul nyeoseog jung han myeong-ilago saeng-gaghae!" (Consider me one of the guys!)

He nods but I hear yoongi snicker which make me snap my head in his direction. he pauses for a second as if he's thinking and then says hesitating "looks who's.... Fluent in korean!" Oh I get why he hesitated now! He just wants to fake as if he was having trouble with figuring out what to say.

"naneun yeonseubhanda!" (I practice!) I say smiling but then I hear someone yawn and I look over to see its Jin. Namjoon says something and everyone but me nods because they understood but I didn't.

Everyone walks out of my room sleepily and that's when I understand what Namjoon meant. He meant that we should all go to sleep, so like everyone else did I got onto my bed and fell asleep.

The next day I wake up to my alarm, DNA, at 5 in the morning and I quickly shut it off not wanting the boys to hear it. I lock both doors and change into light blue jeans, black sports bra, black hoodie that says just do it later, light blue converse, light blue mini backpack and tie my hair into a messy bun.

(A/n) your outfit is at the top!

"First let's do some yoga and then I can start practicing my Korean" I say to myself. "Dang it, I don't have a yoga mat.....I don't want to wake up the boys so I guess I'm going to TRY to do yoga without a mat." I sigh

Like almost everyday I start to do yoga but I made sure I had the temperature freezing cold so I won't sweat. After a hour of yoga I stopped and put on my reading glasses. I don't have bad eye sight it's just that I prefer to wear glasses when reading so it won't be so hard.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! I love you all!!!! Bye!!!!