Airport 🛫

"No! I don't even let my family look at my YouTube channel! You have no idea how embarrassing it is! And before you ask no I did not use starlight as my YouTube name!" I lie, I did use starlight as my YouTuber name but I'm not telling them that.

Hoseoks eyes furrowed at what I said, did he catch onto my lie? "Will aegyo work?" Jungkook asked and started to do aegyo which made my heart melt, my cheeks hinted with pink.

"Your aegyo is cute and all but I can't say!" I say smiling, they will never break me! "What about-" before Taehyung could continue hoseoks phone went off. "Hello?" He asked answering the call, the boys turned their attention from me to Hoseok.

"Is it Dawon noona?" Namjoon asked staring at the phone, my smile widens when I hear Dawon's name. Hoseok nods at namjoon and then suddenly turns to me and smiles. "Yeah she's here" Hoseok says which makes my eyes widen

(A/n): for those of you who don't know here's a fun fact! Dawon is Hoseoks older sister! Many people know her by MeJiwoo but that's just her clothing brand! Her real name is Jung Dawon!

Hoseok can't be talking about me right? "Starlight, Dawon noona wants to talk to you!" He pipes which makes me cough on nothing, I've never met or spoken to her before. How does she know of me? "O-ok" I reply holding out my phone and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I idolize Dawon, I have some of her clothing brand back at home. "A-annyeonghaseyo?" I ask shyly as I stare down at my shirt and play with the bottom of it. "Starlight!" I hear her squeal which makes me flinch in shock

"Hi! You probably don't know who I am but I'm Hoseoks older sister! I'm Dawon! I'm 28 so I guess that make me your Unnie! I absolutely love you! I'm sorry if I'm fangirling it's just that I'm a huge fan!" Dawon says which makes me blush and smile

"I know who you are, I actually admire you!" I say softly with a small smile, the girl I admire is a big fan of me! "You admire me?! I admire you! Hoseok and I love you! We've been supporting you since you were 11! Pretty much since you started!" Dawon says which makes my eyes almost pop out of their sockets

"H-hoseok hyung too?" I ask looking up at Hoseok who's smiling at me while the others look confused. "Yup! We use to watch your YouTube videos together! But since he's away we watch them over the phone together! We also voted for you in the singing and dancing competition you were in when you were 12 and 13! We've seen every movie you've been in! We've heard every rap song you wrote when you were an underground rapper! And we've seen every Photoshoot you were in when you were a model!" Dawon fangirls

I look up at Hoseok with a pale face, even more then my already pale skin. "Wow! I'm so thankful! I wasn't aware you two even knew I existed! I'm extremely flattered and hope we can meet one day!" I says smiling while turning my gaze away from Hoseok. I'll need to talk to him later.

"Me too! Oh I should go! It was nice talking to you! Tell Hoseok I said that I miss him, bye!" Dawon says before hanging up, I slightly clear my throat of embarrassment and hand Hoseoks phone back. "U-unnie says she m-misses you" I stutter with a bright red face.

FREAKING JUNG HOSEOK WAS A FAN OF ME!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! MY CRUSH KNEW I EXISTED!!! MY OPPA NOTICED ME!!!!..... That was cringy as f calling him oppa. He and I aren't even that close and here I am fangirling over him. I really need to get my life together.

"H-hoseok hyung c-can I talk with you when we g-get there" I stutter out again. Everyone was staring at me confused on why I was being shy and nervous. "Sure but are you ok? Are you cold?" Hoseok asked but I just simply shook my head no

****

We arrived at the airport and there were a bunch of people crowded everywhere. I kinda froze since there were so many people. "We took a plane last time why are you freezing? Why do you always freeze at airports?" Yoongi whispered through his mask

I could barely see his face due to his mask and cap, this guy really hates to show his face at airports, huh? I didn't answer which made him sigh. "Hey don't worry, there's security guards. No one can hurt you, if someone does then BigHit will take care if it." Yoongi whispers getting closer so I can hear him since people started to scream when they saw all of us.

"You're right" I say shaking my head. "When am I not" he says and I could tell that he was smiling under that mask of his. "All the time" I joke which makes him chuckle and ruffle my hair. I giggle and fix my hair as I walk with yoongi to our plane.

"Stay away from my oppa's!" I hear someone shout which causes me to wince, oh yeah I forgot. There are army's that don't like me. A lot of army's have been showing me so much love that I completely forgot about the army's that hate me. I didn't let it get to me though.

I hear some of the boys sigh at the comment which makes me slightly smile, just a tiny one. They care about me. "YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE WITH THEM YOU BITCH!!!!" Someone shrieks which makes me flinch again, this time that got to me.

These anti's are hardcore, huh? Tears brimmed my eyes but I didn't want to show that it hurt me. So I kept them in. "Don't listen to them" I hear yoongi says looking at me which made me feel a bit better. But....are they right?

All I did was mimic what BTS did on a stage when I thought no one was there and now here I am. I didn't even do much. "Are they right?" I mutter under my breath as I continue to follow the rest of the boys and staff.

I felt someone grab my left hand and look down at it seeing a pale hand grab mine. The pale hand wasn't as pale as mine but I knew who it belonged too. I recognize those vainy hands anywhere. "You deserve to be here" yoongi says to me squeezing my hand a bit.

"Yeah you're our diamond maknae" I hear Jungkook say from my right. Then I felt another hand except in my right hand, Jungkook was holding my hand. "Last time I checked that's worth more then gold! So you belong here as much as I do!" Jungkook says smiling

My freaking heart just skipped a beat and my face is bright red! My bias, from BTS, Jungkook and my bias wrecker Yoongi are holding my hands! I have been blessed!!!!!

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! I love you all!!! Bye!!!