Their rooms 🛏️

To that I just roll my eyes and Introduce my family in korean "This is my appa! This is my eomma! This is my Unnie her name is Emma! This is my oppa and his name is Ethan! These are my dongsaengs chance and Wendy! And finally this is my halmeoni!"

"We can speak for ourselves y'know" I hear Wendy say In Korean which makes me snap my head in her direction. "How do you-" I was going to ask how she knew Korean but chance cut me off "eomma figured you would bring them home eventually! So she had each of us learn Korean, even Luna Noona" chance says shrugging.

My eyes widen but then a big smile made it's way onto my face "call me noona!" I could hear Jungkook stiffle a laugh and I glare at him "you know I want to be called noona so don't laugh!" I hiss at him but he just chuckles

"Noona!" Chance says smiling at me and my heart instantly melts and I pull him into a hug. "Noona please let me go!" Chance says trying to pull away and after a few seconds I do let him go. "Now let me show you guys to your room!" I say turning the boys

"After showing them their rooms bring them to the big dining room! So we can all have dinner!" Eomma says smiling "we have to get ready for the concert eomma, sorry" I apologize. Tears welled up in my eyes, I wanted to see my family so bad.

'stop being such brat! The boys want to see their family but you don't see them crying about it!!!' I'm such big baby! My mom stared at me with a sad expression, she really misses me. "But after that I'm all yours!" I cheer

Eomma smiles and nods "now I'm going to show them their rooms and we're going to leave to practice for the concert! Love you bye!" I say to my family before walking off in the direction of where all our rooms are at. "First rooms is jungkook oppa's!" I say pointing at a door that had a sticky note with jungkook's name on it.

"You ready?" I ask turning to him with a huge smile "why wouldn't I be ready?" Jungkook asked with a smile and a hint of pink on his cheeks "because this!" I say pushing the doors open to show his beautiful bedroom we had assigned to him.

"HOLY CRAP!" Jungkook shouts in English running into the room and looking around, and all the boys looked at it in amazment. "I was not ready" jungkook shouted and flopped onto the comfy bed. "Thish ish da best bed everrr!" jungkook said but it came out muffled since his face was against a pillow.

"My room is right in front of jungkook oppa's! So if y'all need anything I'm right across the hall! Now the next to room is Taehyung oppa's!" I say walking to the door on the right of jungkook's room. "Open it!" Taehyung giggles excited to see what his bedroom looks like.

Jungkook also comes out of his room to see what Taehyung's room looks like. I push the door open and Taehyung giggles in happiness as he runs inside.

"It's amazing!" He shouts and it echos which makes him laugh happily "I'm glad you like it! In front of your room is a gaming room! There's games you find in an arcade, games on an Xbox, Nintendo, a pool table, and etc!" I explain as Taehyung is m...

"It's amazing!" He shouts and it echos which makes him laugh happily "I'm glad you like it! In front of your room is a gaming room! There's games you find in an arcade, games on an Xbox, Nintendo, a pool table, and etc!" I explain as Taehyung is making a snow angel in his bed.... would it be called a blanket angel?

"Next room is jiminie oppa's room! And in front of your room is a dance studio! So now and then you might hear music coming from it!" I explain as jimin smiles at his closed door rooms then at the dance studio closed doors. I push the doors open as jimin gawks at his bedroom and starts to giggle and slightly crouches in embarrassment.

 I push the doors open as jimin gawks at his bedroom and starts to giggle and slightly crouches in embarrassment

"Th-this is a way b-bigger room th-then b-back at the apartment" jimin says laughing in embarrassment. He must feel really shy and pampered right now. "This is your room namjoon oppa!" I say opening the doors to his room "woah" he mutters as he gawks at the huge room.

 "This is your room namjoon oppa!" I say opening the doors to his room "woah" he mutters as he gawks at the huge room

Namjoon just stands there not going in which makes me confused....does he not like his room? "What's wrong? Do you not like it? Do you want me to give you a different room?" I ask placing my hand on his arm

"No it's really amazing but I'm afraid I might break something valuable" he says slightly stepping back. I gently laugh and shove him into the room, he stumbles in almost falling over. "It's fine! Nothing in here is expensive anyway!" I laugh

"That's a lie, I'm pretty sure these bed sheets cost more then what Taehyung's wearing!" Namjoon scoffs "that's a total lie! How much does your Gucci outfit cost in total!" I say turning to Taehyung who was adding up the numbers in his head while caressing his chin.

"9,041,520 won!" Taehyung chirps smiling "that's 8,000 in us money! I'm pretty sure there's something in here costing more then that!" Namjoon says with a raised eyebrow and I bow my head knowing the cheapest thing in here is more expensive then that. "Tell me the cheapest thing in here" namjoon says crossing his arms.

"The bed sheets" I mutter looking from the floor back up to him "and how much do they cost?" He asked "all together the bed sheets cost 10,000 in US money" I say pouting. Namjoon's eyes widen and he quickly runs out of the room as do the other guys.

"I can't stay in there! Aren't those bedsheets in every room?! How many rooms do you have here?!" Namjoon freaks out and so do the other guys "23 bedrooms, now stop being a baby! Look!" I say walking to a little table in the hallway and grabbing scissors from there. I walk back to the boys and walk over to the bedsheets.

I was about to cut the bed sheet till someone grabbed the scissors from my hand. "Yah! Don't do that! That's cost more then Gucci clothes!" Jin scolds "what's the most expensive thing in this room?" Hoseok asked popping his head in not daring to step Inside

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! Love you bye!!!!