Here goes nothing

He doesn't notice me looking at him and he has a gummy smile on his face. I guess he's happy that I'm willing to squish myself so they can fit. Luckily he can't see my eyes through my shades because I'm literally staring at his adorable gummy smile.

Im glad I have the mask on or else he would have noticed my blush. I look out the vehicle window waiting for everyone to get in so the driver could drive off. I feel something touch my thigh i look down and notice its someone else's thigh.

I glance up still keeping my head facing straight ahead and I saw the person who the thigh belonged to. The thigh belonged to the guy with the cutest boxy smile I had ever seen. DAMMIT TAEHYUNG! YOUR GOING TO END UP KILLING ME!!!

He noticed my stare at his face and tilted his head in confusion. I instantly looked out the window and put my song on full blast. If I were to take off my earphones I could still here the music, it's low but high enough to hear a couple of words.

The next song that popped up was perfect by Ed Sheeran! I tried not to sing this song at the top of my lungs and its a good thing I succeeded. I couldn't even sway to the song because Tae was next to me and our shoulders were already touching!

I lowered the song to regular volume so no one else but me could hear the song. Once it was over seesaw started to play! 'Holy shit kill me! I want to sing so bad!' I was about to tap my foot along with the beat but then I realized they would notice the beat!

We finally arrived at BigHit! Since I was in the back all the way on the right, and they opened the left door for us to get down I had to wait till everyone got off. Once everyone got off I quickly sprang out the van and ran into the building.

Security saw me come out of the van so they knew I was with boys so they didn't stop me. I continued to run until I stopped in front of PD-nims office. I knocked and heard a faint 'come in' so I entered and he looked bored as heck.

I took off my black sunglasses and lowered my mask. When he saw me though his mood became a happy one. "Have you thought about your big entrance?" I nodded, he gestured me to sit on the chair that was infront of his desk and I did so.

"So I was thinking you can have the boys perform fake love at the end of the concert! And remember how they had to put on cloaks on in the end and put on mask! Well I can get on a platform and it can take me onto the stage! Then I make my way to the front of them and I swiftly take my mask and cloak off! Then you will come on stage and introduce me! How does that sound?" I tell him my idea then ask in a hoping voice

"That sounds perfect! I'll tell the boys to practice fake love as well!" He says running out of the room

Time skip
----------------
Today is the day of the concert in Florida and I'm really nervous! I've been able to hide my identity and gender from the boys! Right now they are doing some last minute practicing to see if everything is perfect!

I stare at the boys from the side as they practice and I can't help but have a huge smile on my face. I'm freakin living the ARMY dream! I'm living with them! And I get to see what goes on behind the camera everyday!

I'm not performing in the concert since I haven't been introduced yet! So after the concert we will be answering some fans questions! Luckily we are in America so I can speak English to the fans since they speak English.

I pulled my mask more up as I felt myself blush when Jungkook lifted up his shirt in fake love. Since I was just on the side I run to the girls restroom and it seemed like none of the boys noticed me leave.

When the door closed I started squealing and jumping around! Best day ever! I look at myself in the mirror and I'm still baffled at how much I look like a guy. I walk out of the restroom after calming myself down.

I sat down on the couch that was in the back thinking about the concert. 'Will A.R.M.Y. like me? I know some ARMY'S that are star's but still! What if the stars turn on me because im living with their dream boys?!?!' I started to mentally panic

(A/n) Starlight had a YouTube channel if you noticed it is mentioned in the first chapter! And no one knows her real name only her family does and her bff luna! Her YouTube channel is called Starlight and her fans are called stars!

I was about to have a break down until I saw PD-nim standing in front of me. "Look out the window!" I nod confused and I walk to a window and I see long line of ARMY'S. my eyes widen and I start to have a panic attack "oh god their all going to hate me aren't they?!"

"No they won't! Look at your YouTube channel! Lot of ARMY'S are also your fans! How about you do a YouTube video? Maybe that will cheer you up?" PD-nim offered, I let out a big breath and leave to the restroom.

I grabbed my phone and put it on selfie mode, my back was facing the tile wall. So it wouldn't give away where I am. I took off Ethan's big pullover to reveal a black strap shirt that hugged my body.

I took off my shades, mask, cap, and put my hair into a ponytail and then I started the video. "HELLO MY LITTLE STARS!!! YES IT IS I! STARLIGHT!!!" I do my weird intro

"Guys i just need to tell you that I have a huge surprise for you! ESPECIALLY THE OTHER ARMY'S!!!" I squeal out and I take a deep breath to calm myself down. "So that's all I really wanted to say! Bye bye my beautiful stars! This weirdo is out!" Then I stop the video

I post the video without editing because it was so short. The video didn't take long to load so it posted almost instantly. I walked out the restroom and looked out the window. A lot of ARMY'S brought out their phone and I didn't understand why until one shouted "Starlight posted!"

She was squealing and a bunch of other ARMY'S squealed to. I smiled as all the worry from before washed away. "Maybe it won't be as bad as I think it is!" I put everything back to the way it was before to where I looked like a guy.

I walked out of the restroom and sat in the couch that was backstage. I looked to where the stage was and saw a bunch of ARMY'S running in. I smiled because a few days ago I was just like them. Excited to see my favorite people in the whole world, minus my family, perform right in front of me.

Some ARMY'S were watching the video I posted as they waited for the concert to start. When the concert started the whole place shook and filled with screams. ARMY was going crazy for the boys and honestly I wanted to squeal to but I couldn't.

I bit my cheek or tongue everytime I was close to squealing. I let out a small squeal to relieve myself but then someone tapped my shoulder. It made me jump and I started to say stuff to the person that tapped my shoulder. "I didn't squeal! You squealed!"

PD-nim let out a hardy laugh and he said "it's time for you to get dressed for the concert!" I nodded and headed over to the dressing room but there was no stylist in sight. I let out a sigh, I guess I'll have to pick out my own clothes.

I chose something that reminded me of fake love and that was the animal print outfits jimin and jungkook wore. I wanted to wear something leopard print like jimin but there was nothing leopard print. So I found the next best thing!

I found a zebra print skirt, red blouse, black heels, and a white bracelet. I tried it in and nodded in confirmation that I looked ok.

(A/n) What the outfit looks like is at the top!

I walked up to PD-nim and was about to say something when he said "it's time for you to get on the rising platform."

My eyes widen 'already?!' I thought in a panic but on the outside i just nodded and followed him to the rising platform. The nerves were killing me and I thought 'Here goes nothing!'

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Love your all!!! Bye!