Gummy smile

I tried to match up personalities with each of the members and the room. I then had a hunch of who's room this is. My was hunch was....

Yoongi and jin. Jin is obsessed with Mario and Pokemon, while yoongi likes plain stuff. I shook my head to set my priorities straight! I need to pack and get everything sorted in my suitcase! Packing is a dangerous game right now!

Because I have to pack my bra's and I'm 100% sure that men don't wear bra's. I start packing and rearranging my stuff as fast as I could, that's when I notice I've been back stabbed​. I bring out my phone and call Emma, at the third ring she finally answers.

"Hey baby sis what's up? have you arrived safely?" Emma asked like if  she didn't do anything wrong. I didn't want the boys to hear me so I spoke in a whisper shout "you jerk! Did you really pack my BTS shirts in my suitcase!"

She wasn't on speaker but I could hear her laugh, if I pulled the phone away from my ear I could still hear her. "You just found out?" She continued to laugh and I glared at the phone as if she was the phone.

Once she calmed down from her laughing fit she said "yeah I did! Love you bye!" She then hung up on me! You jerk! I rolled my eyes and tried to figure out what I'm going to do with them.

"I can't just leave them here I made a promise to myself that I would take care of anything BTS! but I don't know if I should take them!.... I'm going to have to take them." I mumble to myself in defeat

After rearranging things I was able to fit what ever was in my travel bag in my 2 suitcases. If I was able to fit it in then Emma must be really bad at packing. I rolled my eyes at the mental mention of my back stabbing sister who packed my frickin BTS shirts!

I found some shades and a mask while rearranging things so I put them on. I go to the restroom and look in the mirror and I was kinda proud. I seriously look like some idol dude trying to hide his identity from fans.

So pretty much like the rest of the boys when at a airport. I walk back to the room and grab my two suitcases, I rolled them out of the room. They were a little heavy due to the stuff I had to cram in there.

Luckily the wheels made it easier, so I parked the suitcases next to me and  just sat on couch. I put on my earphones and played Havana while scrolling through Instagram. I have a lot of BTS things pop up so I quickly go to Luna's account not wanting to get caught.

I looked at the post she made recently, I was tagged, I went to it and saw that her photo was her pouting. The caption read 'I already miss you!😭💜'
I have a smile on my face and i heart the picture to let her know that I already saw it.

Then I thought that commenting that I miss her to would also be good so that's what I did. 'I miss you to but don't be sad! I hate to see you sad!💜' I commented

Then out of nowhere I heard a familiar sweet voice speak "is that your ex girlfriend? Im sorry man it must've hurt to leave her behind." I didn't look behind me because I already new who the voice belonged to.

It belonged to Park Jimin, I wanted to look at him and bask in his glory but couldn't. I wanted to squeal and say how much I loved him and the rest of BTS but I couldn't! So I tap my finger against the side of my phone to the beat of the music as if I didn't hear him.

He seemed to get that I didn't hear him and walked away. I let out a quiet sigh of relief I felt relaxed but that only lasted a second. "Hyung the new guy is also finished! We can leave now!" Jimin shouts to the boys

All the boys came rushing from their rooms, except yoongi who seemed bored and tired. He just walked while dragging his suitcases along with dragging his feet and slouching. I stood up and grabbed the handle of my suitcases and headed to the elevator that would take me to the first floor. When the elevator door opens I click the 1st floor not waiting for the boys.

It feels like I'm being cold toward the boys and I honestly do feel bad. it's only going to last today and tomorrow then I'll reveal myself at the concert! Speaking of the concert I wonder how my big entrance is going to be!

Wait.... I think I have an idea!!!!!! The moment the elevator door opens I rush out to the parking lot, I hurrydly enter the van. I count all the seat to where the boys will fit, there are 3 seats in the back. 3 seats in the center and the passenger seat in the front,  that's only 7.

Then there's the driver that obviously drives so there's 1 seat short for one of the boys. The door swings open and reveals all the boys getting in until yoongi notices the lack of room. He says something but I don't understand I also notice he's staring at me.

I pull my mask more up and simply squish closer to the wall in the back to make room. I squished myself closer to the wall so much that I'm taking up less then half of the seat. I glance at yoongi through my shades.

He doesn't notice me looking at him and he has a gummy smile on his face. I guess he's happy that I'm willing to squish myself so they can fit. Luckily he can't see my eyes through my shades because I'm literally staring at his adorable gummy smile.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! Love you all bye!!!!!