Her death ⚰️

"Why so red?" Yoongi whispered at me, that's when everything clicked on why he And Hoseok were acting like this. "You did not show him!" I shout at Hoseok who smirked knowing what I was talking about. "Possibly" he shrugs and I could hear yoongi stifle a laugh.

"FORGET BEATING YOUR ASS!!! IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!!!" I shout at him and launch at Hoseok who was to slow to dodge me this time. Here we were with me sitting on his stomach while slightly slapping his chest. "Are you really going to kill me like this!" He laughs at me

"I hate you!" I hiss at him and walk over to my seat angrily, I plop myself down and stare out the window. None of the boys were supposed to know that I was an army! "You ok?" I heard Jin whisper to me "yeah they just ganged up against me on something that's personal" I sigh pouting angrily

"That's rude, if you want I can hit them?" Jin offers which makes me slightly smile but my smile disappears when I hear the two demons laughing. "I want guilt to eat at them" I say shaking my head. "Then cry, you're an actor after all, then after I can hit them for making you cry" Jin whispers smiling.

"You're the best!" I whisper happily and go back to looking out the window pretending I'm sad. To cry all I have to do is think about something sad and I know exactly what to think about. Who to think about. Eve.

Flashback
"Hey (y/n)! Come here! Look at this!" Eve giggles excitedly pointing at multi-colorful butterfly. "It's like your beautiful eyes!" She giggles "why do you always compare me to nature?" I say sitting down at the picnic table

I rest my elbow on the table and rest my chin in my hands. I stare at eve to make sure she doesn't get to close to the road, Eve's like a baby sister to me, it's like I need to protect her. Is this what Ethan feels like when he's over protective of me? "Because nature is beautiful just like you!" She giggles and starts to chase after the butterfly

I watch smiling till she gets to close to the road. "Eve!" I shout running after her but it was too late, The beautiful butterfly she chased got hit by a car along with her. My eyes widen as blood painted the road "eve!" I shriek as I run up to her

"Call the hospital!!!" I shout at the guy who hit her, he fumbles with his phone as he calls 119. In her hair is the dead body of the butterfly that caused this. I should have payed more attention. If I had then she wouldn't haven't gone after this dumb butterfly so close to the road.

Flashback ended

'That butterfly and I are the same. I had convinced her to come to the park with me because I didn't want to be alone. I was being selfish....I practically bought her grave and you just shoved her in butterfly.' By then tears we're streaming down my face and I had been sobbing into my knees.

Even Jin looked surprised at how much I was crying, eve I miss you. I want to hug eve telling her that she will always be happy in the world. Tell her that she and I should just stay home and watch TV just like she wanted. I'm such a stupid ass bitch!

"H-hey why are you crying?!" Jungkook panics as he scrambles out of his seat and runs over to me. "Look what you two boys did! You made her cry!" Jin plays along and smacks both of them behind their heads, if only he knew what I was actually thinking about. "We didn't mean to! I'm super sorry! I should have respected your privacy and not have shown hyung your videos!" Hoseok panics

Jin burst out laughing and says "they fell for it!" But his laugh stops as I continue to cry which made him worry "why are you still crying? Did you think of something really bad?" Jin ask placing his hand on my knee but I just curl up into a ball. "What's going on?" Yoongi asked Jin who's still giving me a concerned look.

"Well she wanted to get back at you two after I offered to hit you both. We agreed I would hit you Both after she cries but I think she thought of something too personal." Jin explains as I think back to Eve's cold body in my hands as her blood stained my outfit and my hands.

"What could possibly make her cry this much?" Namjoon asked slightly caressing my shoulder "eve" I say but no one but yoongi seemed to understand.

After a week of living with them yoongi had caught me crying about eve. I explained to him about her and how she died so he knew exactly what I meant.

"Shhh she's safe now" yoongi says pushing pass the boys and crouching right in front of me. "Eve" I say again as my sobs got louder "Eve loves you! She doesn't want you to cry, star!" Yoongi says pulling me into a hug, I wrap my arms around is neck and bury my face in his shoulders.

"I should have just done what she wanted!" I sobbed and yoongi slowly picked me up and put me in a bridal style position as I cried. "Do you want to watch that video again?" Yoongi offered as he took me to a bed at the end of the plane.

In the plane there was a single queen sized bed for all of us to take turns in sleeping in. He sat me down and grabbed my phone from the table that was in front of my seat. He went to my gallery and went to video area where a single video sat. He tapped it and handed me the phone as I see myself singing while sitting on a picnic bench table.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! Love you bye!!!!