Christmas in korea

Like almost everyday I start to do yoga but I made sure I had the temperature freezing cold so I won't sweat. After a hour of yoga I stopped and put on my reading glasses. I don't have bad eye sight it's just that I prefer to wear glasses so it won't be so hard.

I hear a someone ask something in Korean from YoonMin's room. I walk over to the door and was about to see if yoongi was talking to jimin but then I hear jimin but I couldn't understand what he was saying.

I was about to go back to reading when I hear a knock on my door. I also hear a door close and yoongi say from the other side of the door "are you awake?" "Yeah I am, but aren't you worried jimin could hear you though?" I ask since its a secret

"He's in the restroom, anyway get ready we're about to leave for practice." Yoongi whispers, I unlock the door and open it and say "I'm already dressed." But i instantly cover my eyes

I hear the door creak open more and then hear yoongi ask "why are you covering your eyes?" "I'm dressed but I forgot to put on my contacts! I don't want anyone looking at my eyes! So if you could guide me to the restroom that would be nice!" I request

"What's wrong with your eyes? There shouldn't be a reason for me not to see it." He says sounding so confused "just please guide me to the bathroom!" I beg, I hear him sigh, so he grabs my wrist and takes me to the bathroom.

"Thank you!" I say closing the door, I pull my hand away and look in the mirror. I stare straight at my eyes, my eyes aren't like other peoples eyes. My eyes are grey with spots of different colors. I grab my contacts which are just regular brown and put them on carefully.

(A/n) your eyes at the top!!!!

"Done!" I say then get out of the restroom, once I open the door I see yoongi looking down at me with raised eyebrows. "Lets go!" I say looking up at him while smiling and yes I am shorter then yoongi. I'm even shorter then jimin!

I walk towards the door and open it, I thought the Hall was going to be empty. Surprisingly the boys and PD-nim were there waiting in the hall for yoongi and I. Jungkook said something in Korean happily to yoongi and I but I had no idea what he was saying.

It sounded familiar though so I kept repeating the word over and over in my head. That's when it hit me and I remembered what he said, he said meli keuliseumaseu! Which means merry Christmas! I grab my phone but it says it's it's December 24th.

"Oh right! The time difference! So it's Christmas Eve in America but Christmas Day here!" I mutter to myself under my breath quietly so no on but me heard. PD-nim also said something in korean and I'm assuming he said let's go because everyone followed him.

I walked up to PD-nim to confirm that we were leaving to practice. "We're all leaving to practice right?" I ask quietly he nods in confirmation and I nod back in understanding. I still stayed in the front near PD-nim and walked a bit faster then the rest of BTS.

I constantly looked over my shoulder to look back at the boys. They kept laughing, talking, and smiling with each other which made me smile. I was the first to reach the van so I went all the way in the back and squash myself against the wall.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I grab it, it was a text from Luna.

Luna: Next time you come over we have your birthday and Christmas gifts over here! We won't send them over there because we know you'll get embarrassed!

I send back a thanks but then realization hits next like a truck. 'Crap! I forgot to get everyone's gift! I need to get everyone's christmas gift! I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR FORGETTING!!!!' I started to panic internally but showed no emotion on the outside.

'Calm down I just need to order something that they love! So that means I need 35 gifts! 1 for each of the people who work at the mansion and 1 for my family and 1 for Luna! Oh and 1 for my puppies!' I thought while going to a online shopping app

The whole way to the place we will be practicing at I was shopping online. I then called to company to ask something "Excuse ma'am! When will the orders be at the mansion?" I whisper quietly so no one could hear me

I sat next to Jimin and he was talking with jungkook who was on his right. "They will be there the day after Christmas ma'am!" The lady on the phone said which worried me, after Christmas won't do! "I'll pay you 10,000 dollars if you can get it there by tomorrow at 8 in the morning!" I say desperately

"But ma'am tomorrow is Christmas morning" The lady said and I could tell it hurt her to turn down that much money. "I'll give you 30,000!" I say a bit louder which caught jimin's and jungkook's attention. "Th-thirty thousand?!" The lady said extremely surprised

"Yes! I'm paying right now! Please have them wrapped in Christmas wrapping too!" I say transferring money from my debit card, "oh Wow! We will get it there by 8 tomorrow morning miss!" The lady says and I hang up

I look down at my phone sighing of relief that I don't have to worry. I felt a tap on my head so I look up and see yoongi motioning his hand to come closer.

I get closer and he whispers in my ear "you sure do have a lot of money if you spent that much american money on Christmas gifts." Even though my family is the richest family in the whole entire world I don't see it in that way. "No it's just that there's no numbers when it comes to my family" I whisper back smiling.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! I love you all!!! Bye!!!!