The picture🖼️

Jungkook was stiff and didn't even look at me, he's acting like when I first met him as the 8th member who's a girl. "Why are you acting shy, hyung?" I ask looking up at him and at my words he flinches and he seemed to get mad when I said he was shy.

"What are you talking about? I'm not being shy, now let's take the picture!" Jungkook says and the next thing I knew he had wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I looked up at him in shock and he looked down at me, he seemed amused by my expression that he smirked.

"What?" He asked gently pulling me closer and looked down at me still with a smirk on his face. Jungkook had his left arm wrapped around my waist while his right arm is stuffed in his jean pockets. My face was burning bright red, my skin was tingling under jungkook's touch.

We just stared at each other, It felt like I was a poor doe being hunted down by a lion. Jungkook had this smirk which made his cute vibe disappear and be replaced with a bad boy type of vibe. I flash went off and I look over to jimin who had his phone facing us.

"My bad, my finger must have slipped! Do you want to post this picture or a different one?" Jimin asked and I cleared my throat embarrassed and placed my hand on Jungkook's hand that was wrapped around my waist.

"Y-yeah let's take a different one....y-you can pick the pose since I chose l-last time" I say to Jungkook while stuttering like a fool. Jungkook's bad boy smirk changed into his cute bunny smile and he said "ok! Let's do this!" Jungkook says slinging his left arm over my shoulders. He puts his right hand which was in shape of half a heart in front of us.

This instantly reminded me of the time Luna and I did this because it seemed common amongst idols. We wanted to be like them so we took a picture like that. Because of that memory it wasn't hard to wrap my arm around his waist and also put my half heart hand together with Jungkook's.

Jungkook slightly flinched when I had wrapped my arm around his waist but shrugged it off. We both smiled at the camera and the flash was blinding, once the picture was taken I rubbed my eyes. "Do you have to use flash?" I ask seeing spots of color

"Sorry it's just that your hair seems to sparkle in flash" jimin giggles shyly. "Let me see" I say walking away from Jungkook to jimin who has the picture. "Wow......for once I actually like my hair" I mumble to myself amazed that my hair looked sparkly.

"Oh and this is the photo I took when my finger slipped" jimin said smiling. The photo looked like it came out of an anime, the hot bad boy smirking at the shocked/scared nobody. I'm going to be a hundred percent honest, jungkook looked really hot!

My face grew red and I looked up at jimin shyly and softly whispered "can you send me both." Jimin's smile widens and he says "sure!" I look around the plane and see that by now everyone was doing their own stuff. I nod to jimin and walk off to yoongi to ask if I could call him oppa.

"H-hey can I t-talk to you?" I ask and then glance at Hoseok who's sitting in front of him, Hoseok doesn't seem to notice me since he's to sucked into a YouTube video. I'm hoping it isn't one of my YouTube videos.

"Sure, what's up?" Yoongi asked putting his phone down and taking off his earphones 'oh god this is embarrassing!' I thought to myself nervously "so I heard you talking about how I'm like your baby sister" I say biting the inside of my cheek.

"Did you hear everything?" Yoongi asked glancing at Jungkook who was reading the book I told him about yesterday. "Only when you said you were like a proud brother" I said confused but shook my head. I need to stay focused.

"Oh, then continue!" Yoongi says placing his elbow on the chairs arm and placing his chin on his palm. "W-well I was wondering if I...if I..." I say hesitating and stumbling over my words. I leaned to yoongi's ear, I whispered "if I could call you oppa" yes! Finally! I ripped the band-aid off!

I stood up straight and stared down at the shocked yoongi who's sitting in his chair unable to even blink. "You're like my big brother....so if it's ok with you I would like to call you that" I say slightly clearing my throat.

Yoongi stared at me but suddenly bursted out laughing, he stood up from his seat and ruffled my hair. "You're so tense! You're acting as if you're asking me on a date! Relax!" Yoongi chuckled sitting back down on his seat

I looks around to see if anyone was looking at us because of yoongi's outburst but surprisingly no one was. "Say it, I want to hear it!" Yoongi says giving me a gummy smile so I smile back "yoongi oppa" I whisper. He gets all giggly which is weird because he only gets all giggly with min Holly.

"So cute" he says slightly squishing my cheeks like a grandma would. "I'm not min Holly" I say swatting him off and glaring at him "I know but you're just as adorable!" He says still with his signature gummy smile "you really want me as a baby sister don't you, ugh no wonder you remind me of Ethan so much!" I say shaking my head

"Ethan?" Yoongi asked confused on the sudden name "my older brother!" I say completely forgetting that none of them know their names, yoongi nods and was about to say something when the flight attendant cut him off. "We'll be landing in 10 minutes" this caught everyone's attention and we all shoot up.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! Love you all!!! Bye!!!!