Need a walk

"I just kicked yoongi out of my hotel room.... I didn't want him to suffer. He doesn't like me and is having to teach me, everyone knows yoongi prefers to be making music. So he should go make army's proud by making music they all love. I'll just keep practicing my Korean" I say as my eyes stung.

"Oh my sweet little one you did because you didn't want to burden him. You aren't a bad person in fact your a considerate person, you shouldn't be sad" Luna says softly. "Now stop being an emotional reck because then you'll make me an emotional reck!" Luna jokes while laughs

"Ok.....sutangnagwi (jackass)" I say trying not to laugh at the last part. "Yah! How dare you! I'm older then you! Respect me!" She shouts which got me confused on how she knew I said jackass in Korean. I just shrugged if off and said "ne (yes) unnie" I can tell she rolled her eyes even though I can't see her.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Luna asked "ummm.....christmas and my birthday!" I Instantly shout "so what do you want me to send you as your Christmas gift and birthday gift?" Luna asked which made me roll my eyes because I've told her plenty of times not to get new anything for Christmas nor my birthday.

"Nothing! Now what do you want for Christmas!" I cheer, I always give the best gifts in my opinion when it comes to Christmas! "You don't need to get me anythi-!" She says but I cut her off so she can't finish her sentence because a Christmas gift popped into my head.

"I KNOW WHAT TO GET YOU!" I shout into the phone, extremely excited about my gift idea. "But-" Luna starts but I cut her off again by saying "you can't stop me! Now I have to go! Bye!!!" "Because I need to get her that gift I need to learn a bit more Korean! Specifically a few sentences! So there in no going back!" I say with a huge smile

I opened my book and was about to start reading when I heard a knock on my door. "Yoongi hyung!" I hear hoseok say, I open the door and say shyly "he's not here." 'Why are you so shy!? When he was teaching you, you weren't so shy! Stupid!' I curse at myself

"Where is he?" Hoseok asked in English and I just point to the door that connected mine and YoonMin's room. "Isn't he supposed to be teaching you?" Hoseok asked in English again, so we're going to be talking in English when we're alone now? Or what?

"I told him I can do it on my own." I say in a small whisper hoping he won't get mad that I kicked the elder out of my room. "Why? We heard you try on your own and not to be rude but you weren't going anywhere." Hoseok says with a chuckle and his normal sunshine smile

"I don't want to be a bother" I respond a bit louder then a whisper. "You're not a bother! You're part of our bangtan family now! Now how about we all take a break and eat!" He says cheerfully "I already ate, I need to practice more. It was nice talking to you" I say in a normal voice but with a hint of pink on my cheeks.

Hoseok was in the hallway standing so it wasn't hard to close the door on him. 'I JUST CLOSED THE DOOR ON JUNG HOSEOK'S FACE!!! KILL MEEEE!!!!!' I mentally shouted because I keep acting like bitch towards my crushes and idols!

"I need some air" I breathe out, I grab my phone and wallet and walk out of my hotel room. I walk out of the hotel and just start to walk aimlessly on the side walk, there's nothing better to do anyway. My phone makes a sudden ding which makes me jump and I look down at my phone.

Turns out it was just a notification from BT21, so I just silenced my phone completely. I don't need anything else disturbing my peaceful walk, this walk might help me stop being such a asshole.

As I walk I look around and my eyes land on the sun setting and the stars appearing. The night sky is something I really enjoyed so I walked to an area that looked like a park and sat on a bench. I stared at the star's smiling as the stars twinkled in night sky.

I got off the bench and went up to a slide that was in the playground for kids. I climbed to the top of the slide and sat there, I held onto the side bars.

"Eve..... Can you see me? I think I really screwed up and I need some advice. Im in a whole new place with whole new people and I haven't gotten the slightest clue on how to talk with them normally. I don't even feel like I can make it as an idol.... Please send help eve." I say hanging me head low

Then I start laughing but bitterly "what am I doing? Life isn't some movie where things can instantly get better just by asking for help. I feel like one of those romantic comedies where the main characters lover or best friend comes to save them and give them some advice. I'm helpless" I sigh as I slide down the little slide and walk back to the park bench.

As I do though I see a figure sitting there, the figure is looking my way and as I near closer he stands up. He walks in my direction and I feel like running away but I'm not a fast runner. So I pretend like I'm not scared of him and I don't feel like breaking down in tears

"Let's go, everyone is at the hotel right now freaking out over your disappearance." The figure says, I recognize his voice but I don't get why he's even here.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! I love you all!!!! Bye!!!!