heading back

"Let's go, everyone is at the hotel right now freaking out over your disappearance." The figure says, I recognize his voice but I don't get why he's even here.

"What are you doing here?" I ask not understanding why yoongi is here at the park for no reason. "What am I doing here? Tch...What are you doing here? You left the hotel without telling anyone, you didn't pick up your phone, and its the middle of the night." He says which makes my eyes widen

"I've been gone for 5 hours?! It felt like only 15 minutes! And I never got a call from anyone!" I say grabbing my phone from out of my pocket and I noticed I had 8 missed calls. Each one of them was from a different number and unknown.

The only one I recognized was PD-nim's number, I also got a few messages from the unknowns. Which I assumed it was the boys asking where I was. I look at the time it read 12:58, wow I really was gone for a long time.

"Well then we should head back to the hotel.......May I ask how you guys got my phone number in the first place?" I ask politely, poor yoongi had to walk around to look for me. "PD-nim has almost all of your information, and we told him that you went missing and he handed us your phone number to call you." He says plainly

It was so silent and I kept glancing at yoongi, why didn't they just wait for me to get back? "You are an idol now, you can't just go anywhere you please at anytime." Yoongi scolds me but still doesn't turn to look at me

"I realize that" I say quietly. "You know, everyone was worried. We didn't know where you were, so all of us just kinda panicked. Hoseok even started to think there was a kidnapper and started to scream" Yoongi says chuckling.

I let out a small giggle at how hoseok was being an adorable scardy cat. "So.....Who's eve if you don't mind me asking?" Yoongi ask trying to start up a conversation but it made me blush of embarrassment because he heard me. "She was my bff but she died 2 years ago in a car crash" I say looking up at the night sky.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss" He says ashamed that he even asked. "Don't be, your not the cause of her death..... Kinda" I mutter the last part to myself as a small joke. "What do you mean kinda?" He asked cocking up an eyebrow

"She was a total fan of you guys, she would always claim that you guys could kill her with just by staring into the camera. Which you guys did often I assume since she would always shout I'm dead!" I mimic Eve at the end which makes him chuckle.

"So Eve was an army? Do you know for how long?" He asked, seems like he cares about army which make me happy because I'm one to! "She was a army since June 13th, 2013!" I say smiling because that's the day after they debut

"Wow, she was an army almost since day 1." Yoongi said smiling which made me want to shout I was an army since day 1!!! But of course I didn't because I don't want any of BTS knowing I am an army. "She said that one day a group of my friends and her would be idols" I laugh lightly.

"She wanted to be an idol?" He asked and i respond "yeah, I didn't want to tell her no so I wrote some songs for her. After her death I continued to write some more songs, it was like my way of connecting with her. Weird right?" I say shyly

"No, it nice you want to connect with her. And now your living the dream job she wanted, I'm sure she would be proud." Yoongi says cracking a smile. Tears start to sting my eyes until they fell, I looked up at yoongi and muttered a barley audible "thank you."

"Stop crying, I won't know how to console you if you continue" Yoongi says while laughing awkwardly. I wipe my tears and I start to laugh my lil meow meow being so cute!

"Did you hear everything I said earlier?" I ask hoping he didn't "yeah" He says as we continue to walk down the paved side walks and near closer to the hotel as it comes into view. "I know being an idol is tough but it's really worth it. You'll do just fine in the idol life so you shouldn't worry" Yoongi says out of nowhere.

I was confused but then I remember that he's talking about what I had said to Eve at the park. I look up at him, I smile, nod, and we both head into the hotel building. "I'm going to get so scolded" I say in worry tone to myself which makes yoongi chuckle.

"You talk to yourself a lot don't you?" He asked "yup" I pop the 'p'  "Can you cry on command?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere

I nod which makes him smirk "Then just start crying and they won't scold you at all." "I'm sorry how do you know this? Have you tried it on them?" I asked trying to hold in a laugh "no, it's just that these guys can't handle crying girls" He says chuckling.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! love you all!!! Bye!!!!