What do you see?❤️

"Obviously pabo" he replys with a raised eyebrow "hyung didn't you hear! They already like us!" Jimin says all smiley and giggly, of course he would be! He's my mom's favorite. "I have to have them to like me because they're going to see me often in the future" yoongi replys opening his suitcase.

"Fine, let me see what you packed!" I say walking over next to him to help him pick out his clothing. He could literally do this after the concert, but I guess he just wants to make a good first impression.

"What do you mean by they'll be seeing you often in the future" jungkook speaks up. "That's for me and star to discuss, now star should I wear anything black or do they not like the color black?" Yoongi asked and I stop myself from laughing because 75% of his clothes in the suitcase are black.

"Don't worry the color black is fine, that's my eomma's favorite color anyway!" I say smiling and he smiles as he looks at all his clothes "hyung, answer the question" jungkook says but then the perfect outfit for yoongi popped into my head. "I did, I said it's not for you guys to know. Hey star is wearing ripped jeans ok?" Yoongi asked holding up black ripped skinny jeans

I stared at them and inhaled sharply "this is hard to say! As much as I would love to see you in black ripped skinny jeans you can't wear them! I already have the outfit I want you to wear in mind!" I say looking through his suitcase, once I found what i wanted I tossed it to yoongi.

"That must have been very hard to turn down those jeans" Hoseok says patting my back. "It was, telling your bias wrecker he can't wear ripped skinny jeans sucks......maybe I can dress my bias they way I want to" I say smirking, the rest of the guys were hearing but honestly I don't care.

They now all know I was an army so there's not much to hide about me being a fan. "I see you never grew out of your pervert phase" Hoseok snickers and I slightly kick his shin. "Oh hush! I'm not a pervert! Your mind is going places that they shouldn't! You're the pervert! Now leave me alone so I can think about what to dress him in!.....OH MY GOD!!! I'll help you all pick out your outfits!" I squeal

"I don't know how I feel about you picking out my outfit" Hoseok says getting nervous. He knows how I get when it comes to BTS. "Too bad, she's going to pick out your outfits" yoongi says folding his clothes I chose for him.

"First I need to pick out my outfit!" I say dashing over to my suitcase and I place it on the bed in the back of the plane.

3rd POV
-------------
As (y/n) walked away to the back of the plane with her suitcase Hoseok glared at yoongi but yoongi wasn't minding him a single glance. He just watched Starlight walk off to the back with a smile on his face.

"you know how she gets when it comes to BTS! I showed you her fangirl moments on her YouTube channel, hyung!" Hoseok hisses "look at her" yoongi says glancing at Hoseok then back to (y/n). "What?" Jimin asked, all the boys new what was going on but what yoongi had said confused them.

"What do you see" yoongi said still staring at the girl named (y/n) as she chose her outfit with a huge smile. "I see a happy girl who's packing" Taehyung says slightly tilting his head. "But what does that smile make you feel" yoongi says looking at each of them.

"when I see her smile I feel like a proud big brother. I feel that as long as my little sister is happy then I'm happy" yoongi explains smiling. "Me too" Hoseok says staring at the girl who had heard what yoongi said and had gotten lost in her mind.

(Y/n) had questioned if she should call him oppa before but now she was positive that she should. She had zoned out once yoongi had said what he felt when she smiles. She zoned out so much that she didn't hear a single word the others were saying.

All the boys but one agreed that's what they felt when she smiled. "I don't" one spoke up which caught all the boys attention. "Mine feels different, it's as if I have accomplished everything in the world. Everytime she smiles it's like I just went on a rollercoaster or like I had just woken up for my birthday." Jungkook explains looking at the girl who was sitting on the bed looking down at a shirt with a blank expression.

"Ooooooo!!! I think he finally realized it!" Jin says giggling and namjoon smiles while nodding "realized what?" Jungkook asked which made yoongi sigh at the younger ones ignorance. "You're in love, jungkookie" jimin giggles excitedly.

Jungkook opens his mouth to protest but nothing comes out, he starts to question if it's true. He does get a tingly feeling in his hand when she holds it, when she talked to him he can't help but smile, when she's with other guys he does get jealous, and his throat burned when he argued with her yesterday.

"I'm.....in love?" Jungkook asked in disbelief, jungkook always thought he would fall in love in his thirties or late twenties. "How do I get her to like me?" Jungkook asked looking around at his hyungs becoming panicked out of nowhere.

"Well I've been watching her YouTube videos ever since she started so I've seen what she likes! Try being more confident! And wear beanies, she says they look good on you! You can also smirk now and then because she likes it when guys smirk because she says it's hot! Bud don't so it to often or else you'll seem cocky!" Hoseok says which makes everyone baffled "She expressed herself a lot in her videos" Hoseok shrugs.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! Love you bye!!!!