Crown 👑

"We're here" Jin says and I shoot out the door and into the BigHit building. "They should be practicing" I mutter as I open every dance room near by. I checked almost every single one and I couldn't find them. Finally I was on the last one and opened it slowly and stepped in quietly.

They were there on the floor sitting down as some song, I'm assuming their song, started. They danced and half way through, one of them noticed me but continued dancing. Good, don't let any disruption ruin the concert.

Once they had finished the guy who saw me immediately stood up and I started to clap in amazement. He walked over to me and smiled while he bowed and I slightly giggled. "No need for that! Stand up straight!" I say in a giggling fit, people don't bow to me much.

He stands up smiling shyly and I immediatly throw my arms around him and pull him into a hug. I hugged him for around 3 seconds before pulling away smiling at him. "annyeonghaseyo, I'm starlight! I'm from BTS!" He seemed shocked and flustered by me, I would to if a random person just hugged me but like I said I'm just a hugger.

I look over at the rest of the boys and see them just staring and I show them a big smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm starlight from BTS!" I say and bow to them before walking over to them and hugging each of them. "A-annyeongh-haseyo sunbae" the one in a blue and red long sleeved said bowing.

"Aish you're so cute! No need for formalities! To you boys I'm just a regular girl!" I say giggling, meeting boys my age is actually fun! And I don't even know their names yet! "May I know your names?" I ask "oh right! I'm Choi Soobin the leader, I'm 19! This is Choi Yeonjun, he's 20! This is Choi Beomgyu he's 18! This is Kang Taehyun, he's 17! And this is our youngest, Kai Kamal Huening and he's 16!" Soobin introduces them all

"Wow! You guys are so close to my age!" I squeal "so you boys are going to be part of the new boy group? I love it! Welcome to the family!" I say bowing at them again with a huge smile "there's no need for you to bow to us! We're your hoobae's!" Soobin says smiling

"No! To me you're my equals! No hoobae's and no sunbae's! We're all on the same level!" I say and they seemed surprised "well not really" I say stepping forward and looking up at each of them. "Men are way too tall." I pout looking up at Soobin and then I stand in front of Taehyun who seems shocked by my height.

"Woah" he mutters and I puff up my cheeks at how tall guys are and how short I am. I step closer to him till we are 2 inches away and narrow my eyes at him. He was completely stiff "oppa, why are you men so tall" I huff out and back away.

"Anyway! Your dancing and singing was amazing! I believe my oppa's and I are going to be helping you boys with some stuff! So any questions or concerns you have please tell me!" I say smiling and I could see some them thinking on what to ask

"There you are! You shouldn't ditch us y'know!" I hear yoongi voice and I jump in excitement. "Oppa's!!! Meet the cutest boys ever!!!" I say as all the boys enter "what about me?" Taehyung does aeygo "cute" I say standing on my tippy toes and patting his head.

"Now look at them! My heart!" I say clenching my shirt as I got my fangirl feels "sorry about her she's really happy to meet boys her age!" Jimin says smiling to txt "I never talk to boys my age! So this is exciting! Plus they're concept is cute!" I say and twirl in excitement

"That last time you were this happy you were with your family" namjoon says patting my head. "Of course! I'm having a normal conversation with boys my age! It's like I'm a normal girl! It's what I've always wanted! Now let's get started! I need to use this energy for dancing or singing!" I say all pumped up

I hear a laugh and turn to the shy boy from before and I believe his name was Beomgyu. "Oppa are you laughing at me" I pout and he seems shocked by the word oppa. "It takes her months for her to call us oppa but it only taker her minutes to call them oppa" I hear Hoseok say in disbelief.

"Hush! Now TXT oppa's I need you to gather all the questions or concerns you have! Once you know what you want to ask us or need help with then come ask us! Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa, and jimin oppa you guys need to go grab some food for everyone! Hobi oppa and yoongi oppa go get some water bottles for everyone! TaeTae oppa and jungkook oppa you two will stay with me and answer questions they have till the rest come back!" I order everyone

No one moves till yoongi walks over to me with a bitch-what-the-fuck-did-you-just-say look. And I gave him back a bitch-you-heard-me-look. "Aish you're babied to much! Why do I care about you!" Yoongi complains "c'mon let's go get the waters."

"He really cares about you if he does what you say" Taehyung says amazed. "He loves me like Ethan does.....that kind of love is going to blow up in his face" I sigh shaking my head. "Any questions oppa's?" I turn to text who were pulled out of their thoughts by my voice.

I noticed Kai stayed quiet till I realized I had said oppa's and he's younger then me. "You can share your questions to Kai!" I giggle and he smiles

Timeskip
"We were happy to help! We hope to see you all soon!" Namjoon says as he waves bye to the boys, it's been 12 hours since we first met the boys. "I hope to meet you all again! I'm your number one fan forever! Fighting!" I cheer as the boys shout fighting back as they enter their dorms.

"We'll be staying here for a week to help them and then we'll leave to our next concert! We'll be staying in the dorms since it'll be easier to help the boys when they need help! Now let's head to bed, I'm tired." namjoon huff's and walks down a few doors away from txt dorms till we reach our dorm for the week.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! Luv y bye!!!!