Chapter 7

(Quick note there will be more ships than bakushima in this chapter! Basically everyone is shipped with someone! Except Mina cause i forgot to give her someone oops
The other ships will be tododeku,momojirou,kamisero,tsuchako and of course bakushima! Enjoy the chapter!)

Still no one pov (cause that's the main pov I write from)

Everyone had sat down,expecting a normal game of truth or dare. "So who's going to start?" Kirishima asked.
Mina instantly volunteered. "I'll go!!" She said loudly. "Ok" Kirishima said nervously. Mina smiled and said. "Izuku truth or dare?" Izuku looked nervous. "U-um I choose...truth!" He said. "Do you happen to have a crush on someone here??" She asked while looking around the room. Her stare landed on Todoroki for a second then back to izuku. "Uh y-yeah I do have a c-crush on someone here!" He said while looking at the ground to avoid eye contact with the person. Mina obviously wanted to know more but she wasn't able to obtain that information...yet.
Izuku looked around quickly. "Um uraraka truth or dare?" He asked her. Uraraka thought for a moment. "Dare!" She finally said. "Oh ok, I dare you to.." izuku tried to think like Mina. "Kiss your crush!" He said quickly and confidently. Urarakas face went red. Mina knew why. Uraraka and tsuyu has been secretly dating for a while. Mina of course found out and swore to never tell anyone. Uraraka turned to tsuyu. "Um...tsu..." she said nervously. "It's ok ochako ribbit" tsuyu replied. "They can know,their all friends.." she looked at Katsuki. "Or at least kinda friends ribbit" Uraraka nodded Her head and quickly kissed tsuyu on the cheek. Izuku hadn't specifically said how to kiss her crush.
Uraraka looked instantly over at Todoroki. "Todoroki! Truth or dare!" She said excitedly. "Dare" Todoroki said in a ice cold calm voice.
Uraraka fangirled a bit. 'She obviously has a plan' Mina thought,she already liked how this was going. "KISS DEKU!!" Uraraka yelled loudly. Izukus face turned red. "W-wait Uraraka!" He stuttered. Todoroki looked at izuku and tilted his head slightly. "Do you not want me to kiss you?" He asked calmly with an almost innocent look on his face. "What? N-no it's not that I don't want you to kiss me it's just-" Todoroki cut him off by kissing him on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss but to izuku it felt like it lasted forever. And that's what he wanted it to do. But Todoroki pulled away after a few second. Uraraka has fallen backward while fangirling. And Mina cheered. "Yeah! Tododeku!" 'Oh my god they even had a ship name for us already!' Izuku thought. Todoroki was confused. "Tododeku?" He said questioningly. "What's that?" Mina laughed. "It's your name and dekus combined,it's called a ship name!" Todoroki understood and nodded. "Oh ok" he said calmly. "Bakugou truth or dare" Katsuki glared at him. "I'm no coward you half and half bastard! I choose dare!" He yelled. Kirishima laughed at his anger. But he soon stopped laughing when Todoroki said what the dare was. "I'm curious who your crush is bakugou and I'm assuming their here so if they are here you have to kiss them" Todoroki had a look on his face like he already knew who it was and just wanted to embarrass Katsuki. "Fine icyhot I'll fucking kiss him right now!" He said as he turned to Kirishima. He didn't even have to ask Kirishima to let him kiss him. Katsuki just quickly kissed Kirishima. The kiss was a short kiss. Katsuki pulled away and both of their faces were red. Uraraka has to leave the room for a minute due to a nosebleed.
'A-all my ships are coming true!' She thought. The game continued on and everyone had a crush. Except Mina. Momo had asked her who her crush was and she replied with. "A toaster" momo and everyone else laughed and waited for the real answer. But they never got one. By the end of the game sero and denki were tied together with seros own tape.(Uraraka dared them to do this) Momo and jirou has to hold hands until Mina tells them to stop. Todoroki has to do whatever izuku tell him to do for a week no matter what it is. Mina had kissed the toaster that was in Katsukis kitchen. Tsuyu and uraraka has to sit by each other for the whole sleepover and be next to each other not matter what. And Kirishima was the last one to get a Dare before the game ended. It was minas turn and everyone else was suffering due to her and uraraka. "Kirishima truth or dare" She asked evilly. "Dare!" He said whirl trying to be as 'manly' as possible by choosing dare. Mina smirked. "You and bakugou have to sleep together in his bed." Katsukis face went bright red. "O-ok!" Kirishima said his face was almost the same color as his hair by now.

Yay! Another chapter!
Two in one night
Anyway all of you are wonderful! I love every comment you guys write!
Next chapter will include them watching scary movies,looking at the stars and no sleep for anyone.
Anyway this chapters quite long so yeah!
I didn't say bye or include a note at the end of chapter 6! I'm sorry!

Ok bye bye my villains~