Chapter 22+shoutout

Quick note before i begin,so um yeah lots of musical references from stuff so if you don't know musicals like be more chill,heathers,Hamilton,dear Evan Hansen and 21 chump street you might,no you won't understand

Kirishima laughed. "Mitsuki won't bother us!" Katsuki growled. "If you think taht then clearly you don't know her at all"

By the time they got to Katsukis house Mina had planned the whole night.
It's yet another sleepover at the Bakugou residence.

Katsuki walked inside first,followed by Kirishima and then sero and Denki,lastly Mina ran into the house.
Mitsuki greeted them. "Welcome back Eijirou,Brat,and oh? Who are all you?" She was surprised at the other three who had entered the door.

Mina closed the door and then turned to Mitsuki. "Hello! Mrs bakugou right? I'm Mina! This is Denki and sero! We're bakugous friends!" Mitsuki turned to Katsuki. " you have this many friends and you never told me? Is he a brat with you guys to? Never mind I already know he is!" Mitsuki walked over to her son and harshly ruffled his hair.
"We're going to my room! Mom just bring us some sleepover food or whatever!" Katsuki said loudly. "Of course! What person has a sleepover without snacks!" Kirishima led Mina Denki and sero to Katsukis room. Once he was sure they wouldn't hear him he muttered something. "Thanks..."
Mitsuki smiled. "Katsuki,those friends are good for you" she sounded nicer than before. Katsuki growled and walked to his room.

Mina had already sat in a chair that Katsuki had on his room. Kirishima sat on the bed and Denki sat on seros lap on the floor.

Mina took out her phone. "Hey Bakugou do you have a Bluetooth speaker?" She asked. Katsuki sighed and walked over to a small portable speaker. "Of course I do" he turned it on and synced it to Minas phone.

He then sat next to Kirishima. "So what the fuck are we doing?" Katsuki asked.

"Musicals!!!" Mina yelled. "Excuse me,what?" Katsuki said. "You know! Hamilton? Be more chill? Heathers? Dear Evan Hansen?" Mina said,Denki and sero seemed to understand. "Hey Mina! I think we should listen to be more chill!" Denki spoke up. Sero laughed. "Nah Bro we should listen to heathers"
Kirishima laughed to. "You guys seriously don't understand the wonder that is dear Evan hansen"

Mina spoke to. "I was thinking Hamilton but-" Katsuki interrupted her. "Let's listen to 21 chump street if you can't agree" Mina looked confused. "um what's that?"
Katsuki sighed. "It's a 13-14 minute mini musical thing,it's good... Just give me the damn phone!"
He took minas phone and went to SoundCloud. (That's where I listen to all these musicals tbh)

He searched it up and played it. Everyone silently listened for 14 minutes. Mina was crying a little by the end. "Omg bakugou has a good taste in musicals!" Kirishima smiled. "I didn't know you knew about any musicals Katsu?"

Denki chimed in. "Ok but seriously if Naomi never asked for drugs then Justin wouldn't of ever bought them! She corrupted him!" Sero nodded in agreement. Mina,Katsuki and Kirishima agreed as well.

"Ok Katsuki pick them next musical then! Or you boyfriend can if he wants to!" She winked at Kirishima.

Katsuki clicked on be more chill. During some songs Mina sero Denki and Kirishima were acting them out.
During the parts where Jeremy sings about Christine Kirishima would be Jeremy and looked at Katsuki as if he were Christine.

During Michael in the bathroom Mina and Denki actually cried.

Then during rich set a fire Katsuki found himself humming along. Then the song changed and Katsuki found himself singing a long to Let's sac sthe pitiful children with everyone else.

During The play on the one part. Denki put his hands on his hips and stood there and sang loudly. "Michael makes an entrance!" Mina laughed and sero had been recording it.
At the end they all sat down. "That's wa so fun!" Mina said loudly.

The night went on and they sang along and stupidly acted out Hamilton,Heathers and dear Evan Hansen.

Chapters over,don't worry the next chapter include them acting out the other musicals.
don't worry about my break I just really wanted to update for you all so yeah that's why I'm here
I wanted to give a shout out to someone who I just recently found out exhausted but I think they're really cool I know they read this story
So shout out to Tatertot_lemon for being a good human