Chapter 12

Katsuki had went home for the night. Kirishima was most likely going to be out of the hospital tomorrow.

He sighed as he layed in his bed staring blankly at the ceiling.

Eventually he fell asleep.

He was woken up by a call on his phone. He rushed to get up and check it. It's Kirishima he must be calling from the hospital.

Katsuki answered it and was greeted by a voice who wasn't Kirishima. A minute later he hung up and ran out the door quickly.

He sped down the street to the hospital. He went straight to Kirishimas room. "Eijirou..." He said loudly while trying to catch his breath.

Kirishima lay there weakly. "Katsuki...I'm sorry..." Kirishima said.
.
.
.
.
Katsuki woke up crying. It has been a dream,no a nightmare.

He got up and grabbed his phone. It read '1 missed call' he checked who it was and froze.

His eyes widened. 'Kirishima'

He called Kirishima quickly. Hoping it'd be Kirishimas voice to answer.

Ring

Ring

Ring

No answer.

Katsuki was slightly panicking. "It was just a fucking dream right!.....right?" He said to himself. Tears were still rolling down his cheeks.

He called again.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"Hello?"

Katsuki sighed in relief. "Eijirou are you ok?" Katsuki half yelled into the phone.

Kirishima laughed a bit. "Yeah I'm fine Katsuki,I called you earlier to come to the hospital,they said I can go but they want someone with me,y'know just Incase I pass out again" he explained.

Then he heard that Katsuki crying. His smile faded. "Hey Katsuki are you all right?" He said cautiously.

"It was just a fucking bad dream..." he said,though it sounded like he was talking to himself more than Kirishima.

Kirishima was waiting outside the hospital for Katsuki but he ran off.

He didn't care that he might pass out and get hurt.

Katsuki was crying,no simple nightmare could make Katsuki cry.

Kirishima arrived at Katsukis house. He hadn't hung up the phone,he'd been talking with Katsuki the whole time. It was a short run.

He knocked on the door. No answer.

"Hey Katsuki I'm gonna hang up ok? I'll be right back" Kirishima told Katsuki. Katsuki replied with a simple shaky "bye" then hung up.

Katsuki thought Kirishima was still at the hospital.

Kirishima opened Katsukis unlocked front door then went up to his bedroom. He slowly opened the door to see Katsuki sitting in the floor. He had his knees in front of him with his head resting on them.  his arms were wrapped around his knees.

"Katsuki!" Kirishima yelled as he ran over,fell on his knees to the floor and hugged him.

"Eijirou..Your here? I thought you were at the hospital?" Katsuki said confused. He'd seemed to calm down a bit.

"I ran all the way here when I heard you crying,what was the dream about Katsuki?" Kirishima said comfortingly.

Katsuki slowly took a breath in and out. " you...your condition got worse... you were going to die Eijirou... I just...I don't want you to die!" Katsuki looked up at Kirishima with a tear stained face. He wrapped his arms around him and they shared that moment.

At that moment the only thing that mattered was that they were safe in each others arms. They felt they would be ok as long as they were together.

The moment was ruined by Kirishimas phone ringing.

The doctor yelled at him for leaving without letting them know. Then hung up.
Kirishima looked over at Katsuki and smiled.

Katsuki smiled right back at him.

Another chapter Boi

I hope the dream made you all cry :3

Jk I don't want you to cry

Also I tried to include foreshadowing for some future events in some of this so yep
THIS IS NOW ENGLISH CLASS BOI I ACTUALLY USED SOMETHING I LEARNED IN SCHOOL!

K

Bye bye my villains~