Chapter 17

Kirishima awoke to light streaming through the curtains covering the window. Next to him lay a sleeping Katsuki.

He carefully shook him until he opened his eyes. "What do you want Eiji?" He said tiredly. "It's time to wake up Katsuki" Kirishima said smiling. "Just let me sleep for a little longer said while burying his face into a pillow. Kirishima shook his head. "Fine I guess I'll just leave without you then, I really hope there's no villains out there waiting for me" Kirishima said to try and get Katsuki to get up. When he didn't Kirishima stood up and took some of Katsukis clothes. " what are you doing?" Katsuki asked as he watched him from the bed.

Kirishima took the shirt he had on off and the pants he had in off as well. Katsukis face was bright red as he just watched Kirishima get dressed into his clothes. Once Kirishima was fully dressed he walked over to Katsuki and kissed him in the cheek before going towards his bedroom door.

Katsuki looked at him. "You wouldn't fucking dare leave me here" he said in surprise. Kirishima opened the door,looked back at Katsuki and smirked then walked out and closed it behind him.

Mitsuki was sitting at the table drinking some coffee. "Good morning Eijirou!" She said while looking up at him. "Did you sleep well?" Kirishima nodded and said. "I'm just going to go somewhere,here please give this paper to Katsuki when he decides to come out of his room." Kirishima handed Mitsuki a paper with the place he was going to on it. Mitsuki didn't look at the place but set it face down on the table. "I'll do that,now go do whatever your gonna do!" Mitsuki said as Kirishima walked out the door. He walked towards a house he knew was a bit far away.

Katsuki came out of his room about 30 minutes later. "Hey where Eijirou,he didnt actually fucking leave did he?" Katsuki asked. Mitsuki nodded and handed him the paper. "He told me to give this to you Katsuki" Katsuki looked at the paper,growled and ran out the door without another word.

Kirishima was already at his destination when Katsuki left the house. Katsuki stormed over to where Kirishima was. He walked for a while before walking up to a house and knocking on the door. Denki answered it. "Heeeeey Bakubro what's up?" He asked. Katsuki heard noise,it sounded like music and people talking. "Where the fuck is Eijirou?" He asked threateningly. "Sorry bakubro,he's busy" Denki said in a semi-serious voice. Katsuki pushes him out of the way. He yelled. "EIJIROU WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" There was no response.

Katsuki checked every room as Denki stood there watching him. "Where the hell is he?!" Katsuki said after searching the entire house. Denki finally spoke up. "He's not here" Katsuki looked at him. "The where is he?"

Denki smiles.

"Why the fuck are you smiling?" There's silence.
.
.
.
.
"Kirishimas really not here bakugou,he was here but he left...I can't tell you where he went...but,I have a feeling you won't see him for a while" Denki seemed suspicious. Katsuki felt and off putting feeling. "Your lying...you know where he is,so stop fucking being stupid and tell me!" Katsuki demanded somewhat desperately.

"Why should I?" Denki asked him. "Because my fucking boyfriend has a fucking illness that could kill him at any fucking time!" Katsuki felt tears but tried to hold them back. "He could pass out while alone and fucking not be found in time! What if he fucking died kaminari!" A single tear rolled down Katsukis cheek and denkis grin faded a bit.

"What would you do if he died?"

Katsuki turned to him with a look of slight sadness and fear. "What?" He said.

"I said what would you do if Kirishima died?" Denki said once again.

Katsuki was quiet for a moment. "I don't fucking know,i...no....I can't fucking think about it!" Katsuki seemed to freak out the slightest bit at the thought of Kirishima dying.

Suddenly a piece of the wall moved,a hidden door. Kirishima jumped out and hugged Katsuki. "I'm sooooo sorry Katsukiiiiiii" he said while hugging him.
"Eiji? I thought you weren't here?" Kirishima kepts hugging him. "I'm sorry! I just was curious but I couldn't take seeing you like that!"

Katsuki laughed. "Your an idiot Eiji"