Chapter 8

Kirishimas face was still red. Katsuki was surprisingly quiet. Kirishima noticed but didn't say anything about it. Unfortunately someone else noticed as well. "Your being really quiet kacchan what's wrong?" Izuku asked him. It was a big mistake. Katsuki made mini explosions while yelling. "Mind your own business Deku!!"

Kirishima then decided it was time for scary movies. "Guys! Let go watch some movies now!! All horror movies of course!" Kirishima said loudly. Katsuki happened to have quite a few horror movies.

Izuku got scared before they even put the movie in and him and Todoroki ended up staying in another room while the others watched movies.
(I'll have a side chapter about exactly what they did while the others watched horror movies)

They watched a normal non scary romance movie at the end and everyone was asleep. Except Kirishima and Katsuki of course. Katsuki looked over at Kirishima. "Come on let's go" he said while getting up off the couch. "Go where? Kirishima asked him tiredly. Katsuki just grabbed his hand and pulled him up off the couch. "Hey! Tell me where we're going!" Kirishima said in a whisper yell. Katsuki just dragged him outside. There was a patch of grass,he made Kirishima sit down next to him. "Wha-" Kirishima started to talk but Katsuki cut him off. "Shut your mouth and look up idiot" he said. Kirishima raised his head towards the sky. He saw stars,lots of beautiful stars.

Katsuki looked over at Kirishima. The starlight was reflecting in his eyes making Kirishima look absolutely dazzling to him. "That's so freaking cute..." he mumbled under his breath not expecting Kirishima to hear but not caring if he did hear.
Kirishima yawned and looked over at Katsuki and met his gaze. They sat there looking into each other's eyes for a moment. Kirishima then spoke. "Your eyes are as beautiful as the stars" he said in a half asleep sounding voice.

Katsuki laughed. "Hey kiri we're going to need to do the staying up all night thing some other time" he said to him as he started to stand up. "Why?" Kirishima asked him while tilting his head a bit. "Kiri you look to tired to stay up and I'll admit I'm a little tired to,let's go inside" Katsuki said. Kirishima stood up but Katsuki,who had already been standing,picked him up and started to carry him to the house. "Wha- wait Katsuki!" Kirishima said confused. Katsuki stopped walking. "Do you not want me to carry you?" He asked. "Um,no it's fine..." Kirishima replied. So eventually they were both inside. Katsuki put Kirishima down. But he held onto Kirishimas hand still. "Let's just go to bed now ok kiri? We can stay up some other night" Kirishima tiredly nodded. "ok thats fine i guess" he said. Katsuki pulled Kirishima to his room. Katsuki let go of his hand and Kirishima instantly laid down and snuggled up under Katsukis blankets. Katsuki blushes a bit at how cute he looked then laid down next to him. Kirishima was facing Katsuki and Katsuki was facing Kirishima. The last thing Katsuki remembers was falling asleep looking at Kirishimas adorable face.

whats this? Another chapter?

I think I'm doing good at updating for you guys
I mean I have like 4 other stories I'm working in that haven't been posted yet....

also I want to say something quickly and ask you all something

One I want to say I'm not the best at being in character with these characters

And

Is kiri out of character?
I mean I know Katsuki is but what about kiri?

Anyway

Bye bye for now my villains~