Chapter 24

Kastuki refused to leave the hospital room. He wasn't going to leave kirishima alone. They hadn't finished kirishimas list. Kiri couldn't die yet.

Through the whole night katsuki sat next to kirishima.

By morning katsuki was sitting there with a tired expression from not sleeping. Kirishima was still asleep. Katsuki didn't wake him up,Kiri needs to rest.

Katsuki stood up. He quietly left the room. He went to a store nearby.

He searched for things that make kirishima happy. Red flowers,Crimson riot merch,candy,everything he could think of. He brought it all back to the hospital. Maybe if kiri was happy he wouldn't die. Katsuki wished it worked that way. Kirishima didn't deserve this.
He didn't deserve to die.

When Katsuki got to the room he opened the door to see kirishima still asleep. He set down all the stuff next to Kiri on a small table.

Katsuki went to gently shake kirishima awake.

Something was wrong.

He immediately pressed a button to call a nurse or doctor.

When they got there they saw Katsuki sitting there in tears. The doctor and nurse checked kirishimas pulse and everything. There was nothing. Kirishima was dead.

Heyyyyy he's dead!! Also this isn't over yet! You'll get to see how this all affects Katsuki!!!