Friends? What is that?

Clint was smiling, he was smiling because loki was smiling. Before all of this happened he'd slit Loki's throat before smiling because of the trickster. Oh how quickly that changed.  Loki was smiling because baldur was impersonating the allfather, badly that is. Sigyn was laughing as well, hand covering her mouth.

After the incident with sleipnir loki had only visited his son once. His son had been angry, how could his own grandfather use him like a common mule? His father had lied! He was humiliated in front of hundreds.  So loki has let his son be, getting to his room only to break down as his own son disowned him. Why couldn't he do anything right? That day loki ended up unconscious as his wrists bled. That day baldur had come for a visit. If it wasn't for him loki would've bled out on his own floor.

"Beautiful baldur! Amazing!" Loki applauds, laughing happily. For the past few years he's been happy with his friends, his mother and father both knew about them but Thor was still oblivious.

"Thank you! Thank you! I live to serve my prince!" He snickers and loki rolls his eyes as sigyn snorts.

"Oh and loki, my brother would like you to train him with his bow." That caught Clint's attention and he looked at the other male.

"Hodr correct?" Loki asked and received a nod.

"But why a bow and arrow? First of allI'm better with daggers and secondly isn't he blind?" Loki questions and baldur shrugs.

"He's strange but I love him." baldur sighs and Loki nods.

"Alright, when you come to the training area bring him along and I'll help him." baldur hums in response and silence settles for a moment.

"Aren't you already unable to be injured baldur?" Sigyn questions.

"Nothing can injur me!" He exclaims.

"Would you like to test that?" Loki smile sickeningly sweet.

"What do you have planned trickster?" baldur questions only to shriek as Loki lunges at him, dagger in hand. He slashed at baldurs palm but the skin doesn't break and baldur pushes him off.

"Your Magic's getting better." He praises and Loki beams.

"I have already passed my mother in skill!" Loki says happily and sigyn watched with a smile. Loki glances at her and his face tints pink, clearing his throat and looking out the window.

"I should get going. Thank you for having me over sigyn." Loki states, uncrossing his long legs and standing.

"I should get going as well." baldur groans as he stretches. Sigyn stands as well and she hugs baldur goodbye. When Loki walks up to her he conjures a bright white and yellow flower, skidding it into her hair before hugging her goodbye.

The two males leave the home and baldur snickers, "if you married sigyn you think the allfather will accept of her?"

Loki tenses at the mention of his father, "I will... I rather not think of this." baldur nods his head and throws an arm over Loki's shoulder.

"Have a good day my friend, ill see you tomorrow." He says happily and Loki nods as his friend steps away and walks to his own home. Loki watches sadly before making his way to the castle.

~

"Alright hodr, pull the string all the way to your chin. Good now slowly put it back to normal." Loki explains, the younger male doing as he says.

"Where is my brother my prince?" He questions. Loki pulls back, searching for his friend. Said male was talking to a general and looked over at the same moment. baldur smiles and Loki smiles back.