Every touch

Every time Clint presser down Loki would flinch, the cuts and gashes along his body barely starting to scab over.

Clint knew that the injuries shouldn't be as bad as they were, Loki had an increased healing factor! How could it still be so fresh, so raw?

His eyes traced the strange scars that followed the base of his neck and down his spine, it was like a black line that pushed the skin in slightly.

Clint presses down a bit harder and Loki whimpered softly. Once most of the blood was wiped off and the wounds cleaned Clint started to wrap his body with gauze, once he finished he stands and moved to the front to face Loki.

"Sir, have you eaten anything?" Clint questions as Loki watches his with dull eyes.

"That is not of importance fledgling-"

"You are weak and injured, food is a must to help your body heal." Clint argues and Loki flinches at the tone.

"I'll be back, stay here." Loki nods and Clint stands, quickly exiting the room to hunt down food.

~

With Clint's prodding Loki stayed in his room, only leaving to use the bathroom and check up on what they were working on. He would stay in bed and eat whatever Clint brought him, Of course the more rational part of Clint's mind told him he could drug Loki and try to escape; everyday the tesseracts hold over him lessened more and more.

When Clint arrived to the room he was surprised to find Loki staring out the window. When he turned his eyes were greener then Clint's ever seen, at least in person. That green was instantly hidden by blue and Clint held back a sigh.

"We will be heading to Germany soon. You will be given the other retinal scanner to enter the vault." Loki explains and Clint nods but it feels like he's holding something back.

Loki walks up to Clint, taking his head into his hands. He runs his thumb along Clint's cheek, eyes lidded.

"Tell me about SHEILD." Loki murmurs, holding Clint closer the necessary

"SHEILD stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. It was founded after World War II by Howard Stark, Peggy Carter and Colonel Chester Phillips And is now run by nick fury." Clint starts to explain, voice on autopilot. He continues to say more and more about the organization he works for, spilling secrets about himself, Natasha, Steve and tony. The moment he mentions their adopted son Peter Loki seems to perk up.

"How old is the child?" He questions, sitting on the bed. His knuckles had turned white where they gripped his staff.

"He was orphaned after his parents and his aunt and uncle passed away when he was barley a toddler. He was adopted by the couple and is very intelligent." Clint explains, he understood why Loki would be curious about the child. He never got to care and love his own.

Clint sits down besides Loki and lets his voice tamper off, watching his boss with curious eyes. Loki turns his head to look at him, his strange asgardian armor shuffling with him.

"You turned blue Sir." Clint blurts and Loki flinches, looking away.

"Why?" Clint asks next, the atmosphere in the room tense.

"That, That is none of your concern hawk." Loki snaps before he stands and exits the room. Clint stays in the dark, staring after Loki.

~

A day later they were all together again, going over the plan for when they arrive in Germany. They needed the scanner to be finished and then they would be off. Clint had yet to come in contact with Loki after he had asked his question. He had tried to go back through his memories, well they weren't exactly his, they were Loki's, to figure out what had happened to the Asgardian but the memories were blurrier now.

He would be leaving in a day or two to get the scan and they would be going separate ways. He knew that SHEILD would be ready for them.

Now he had a bowl of soup and was searching for his boss, he wasn't in his room so he was a bit nervous. Already out of spots to search Clint turns and makes his way up to the roof. He holds back a sigh of relief when he sees the familiar outline. Loki was trembling but it was a warm night.

Clint doesn't say anything and steps up to his side, causing the god to flinch and side step away.

"Thank you hawk, go back inside to prepare." He states and Clint doesn't argue, turning and leaving the god on his own.