The other three

After baldurs death loki drifted away from his family and no longer went anywhere near the citizens. Clint saw the once charismatic prince slowly turn dark and abandon any hope he had of trying to impress his his father, mother and brother. They had all left him and taken hodr's side.

Clint watched loki mature and soon he had three more children. fenrir the wolf was taken and thrown in the dungeon only after a week. Jörmungandr was thrown into the Midgardian sea and hela, his sweet little girl, was abandoned in Nifilheim where her body slowly deteriorated. He had lost three parts of his heart and no one was their to console him this time. Frigga had said nothing when she say her son slowly fall into a depression at the absence of his children. Unable to visit any of them no matter how hard he tried.

"Brother!" Thor boomed and loki groan, grasping the hair besides his temples. He had spent all of last night drinking ale and other alcoholic beverages

"What is it you oaf?" He whimpers.

"Father has told me to come collect you. He says we are all heading to the village today." Thor states, moving besides his brother and shaking him by the shoulder.

"The villagers hate me thor, I rather not go anywhere away from the castle." Loki complains before yelling at thor grabs his leg and yanks him down. He had been wearing a small green shirt like tunic that covered his entire arm but as he was yanked down the shirt pulled up, some scars now visible. Thor's eyes narrow on them slightly before loki makes them disappear.

"Loki what-"

"Old battle scars Thor. Do not ask." He lie easily, standing up to change clothing. He puts on a long green shirt with golden stitching. A strange gold piece around his head pointing down between his eyes. When he's finally done thor rolls his eyes before leading his brother out.

One they reach the throne room they both bow to their parents before joining their sides.

"We will be going on horse back through the village-" Odin starts and Loki's throat tightens. He knew what it meant, his son would be ridiculed again as he's used as an everyday mule for Odin. Frigga notices her sons downing over the fact.

"Let's go on foot this time dear." She states. Odin narrows his eyes at her but she simply smiles.

"So be it." He sighs before the family is leaving the palace, two guards on each end. The warriors three and sif all snicker once loki passes them. Thor give them a glare, attempting to stand up for his brother unaware that the damage was done. He knew that those scars couldn't have been from battle, they were to precise but he went along with Loki's lie so that he could pretend his brother was happy.

"Smile loki." Odin snaps and Loki flinches, the smallest of smiles appearing on his face; it was so obviously forced that it seemed like his face was going to crack.

"He should be locked up still." "Used the younger to kill the older" "monster"

Loki shrunk back at the names directed to him, 'monster' hurting the most. They continue to walk further into town and Loki had slowly migrated to be besides Frigga.

"Mother May I please go home?" He whimpered, head hung between his shoulders.

"I... Alright my son." She states. Loki attempts to leave but Odin notices.

"Loki. We are not finished yet." He yells.

"Father, mother said I can go to my room so that is where I'm headed. I am finished here." He adds, trying to walk again.

"This is one reason why you'll never be king. You do not care about your people." He scoffs. The argument gets heated quickly after that, Clint unable to follow. Names and curses thrown back and fourth, the citizens getting angry as Loki disrespects their king.

"You were always such an ungrateful child! I've done everything for you, tried to make you happy-!"

"Happy!? You say you try to make me happy yet you throw your own flesh and blood away! Fenrir is gone, hela is decomposing in helheim,  Jörmungandr dumped in the midgardian ocean and sleipnir you rise like a common mule! Those are my-"

"Enough!" Odin booms, cutting Loki off. Frigga eyes twitch slightly before she's looking towards Thor. He was shaking his head but once he noticed his mothers gaze he looked away.

"Silence him your majesty!" "He should not go unpunished!" The people were yelling, begging for Loki to revive yet another punishment. He was looking at everyone frantically now.

Please no, gods no...

"Guards! Bring Loki to the throne room. Do not let him leave your sight." Loki was dragged away, brought into the palace before being chained to a chair.

~

Clint gaged and looked away, unable to watch as Loki stays frozen while Thor suture his lips shut. That was the punishment the people of Asgard agreed upon. Frigga has been asked to use her magic to paralyze Loki and she agreed for his sake, knowing that if she refused the village sorcerer would be the one to do it and he would show no mercy; using the most painful paralyzing spell she could think of.

He watched as Thor  was handed the string, his teammate bending down besides his brother and shoving the needle through his lips. He wouldn't even look loki in the eyes as he did it. Once it was finished Frigga used her magic to make him sleep, having the guards then carry him to his room.

Now she was kneeling besides his bed, crying into her hands as her son sleeps peacefully. When he wakes he starts to cry, the pain in his lips unbearable.

"I'm sorry my son." Frigga cries before taking the pain away. Loki stared at his mother then and she put her hand against his cheek.  She cried  and cried, her heart aching for her youngest. He grabbed her hand, squeezing it in an attempt to calm her. She presses a kiss to his forehead.

"You should learn how to eat until you get the string removed." She says and helps Loki sit up, teaching him a spell on how to make his food shrink to easily get between his lips before regrowing it inside his mouth.

~

Night came quickly and soon loki is sneaking out of his room, hurrying past guards and wandering citizens. Clint watches as Loki walks into the stables, a hooded robe aiding to his disguise. Loki stops in front of sleipnir stall, holding out sugar cubes for his son. Sleipnir nears before catching a whiff of the hooded figure. He snorts and rears back slightly. Loki's hand falls to his side before slipping into his pocket to deposit the sugar. With a sigh through his nose his hands come up and Loki is pushing the hood away. Sleipnir rears back again at the sight of his mother before him.

Loki's smiles sadly, as much as he can, and his son shoved his face into the crook of his neck, whining softly. Loki strokes the sides of his face, fingers going underneath the bridal and scratching the skin there.  He leans back slightly and puts his hand in the center of his sons face, closing his eyes and focusing.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there the day they saddled you. I love you sleipnir, so very much." He tells his telepathically. Sleipnir neighs sadly, nuzzling his mother again.

"I cannot stay long, I'll be punished for leaving the castle if I'm caught. Stay strong my son, for one day you roam the wilderness of Asgard freely." Loki promises before running his hand down his sons face to his nods. He takes the sugar out again and sleipnir takes it this time before nudging his mother's head as he walks away. One more sad smile is given to him before the hood is pulled back up and he disappears into the night.