Thor

Loki's world seemed to stop when the back of the jet was ripped open, he didn't think he could breath when Thor came storming in. He embraced death when throw threw him out, wishing that the golden child would let him fall and slam into the ground into a pancake of flesh and bone.

But it doesn't happen, Thor is grabbing hold of the god and tumbling to the ground with him. Loki doesn't hear what he screams in his face, body limp as fresh pain blooms from the wounds already on his person.

The world was quickly darkening but Thor would shake him when his head started to loll. Thor finally released him, shoving Loki backwards and causing him to trip and fall. Tears spring up in Loki's eyes and he doesn't stop them from falling, head bowed to hide his face as much as possible.

"Pathetic brother. You are coming home this instant! The allfather wont let you go without punishment this time! You have truly done it-" Thor stops when he notices that Loki was shaking slightly, head bowed in a way that was unlike his prideful brother. Thor tried to step forward but then a man of metal shoots down from the sky and straight into him. Loki Let's out a fearful scream, turning and scrambling away as much as possible.

How could he let this happen? How could he let some mortals take away his weapon? He needed the staff and it needed to be returned!

Loki's head throbbed painfully and he fell, rolling off the dirt and onto a rock ledge where he curled up on himself. He was afraid and trembling, unable to get in a proper breath as it felt like someone was trying to burst out of his skull. The voice of the titan just a whisper without the aid of the staff.

Curled into a fetal position, Loki gently rocked himself back and fourth as the two men battle a few feet away. The sounds of tread being destroyed and repulsers powering up kept Loki curled up, to afraid to look. Then Thor was summoning his lighting, it was so bright that Loki could see it through his clothes eyes. The two continue to brawl, the volume of it changing as they move closer then further away from where Loki cowered.

He didn't want to get hurt anymore, he wanted to sleep. He wanted his hawk and a bed and to return his staff.

Someone lands close to him and Loki flinches, curling even tighter around himself that his spine protests. They don't stop by him and are rushing to the two brutes. The fighting stops for a moment after something clanged loudly. No noise arises before there seems to be a scream and a large bang that destroys trees and causes Loki to go temporarily deaf.

He doesn't hear his own whimpers, nor the sound of footsteps as the three move over to him. Someone touches his shoulder and Loki tries to bolt, tears rushing down his face as his body aches. He doesn't get far and just manages to injure himself more.

"Loki." He hears his brother snap and it causes him to shrink into himself, at least his hearing returned. The two men are arguing as Loki starts rocking himself, muttering words that made no sense put together.

"Loki? Hey, buddy, can you stand for me?" The blond mortal, Steve was his name he thinks, questions. Loki doesn't answer, letting his eyes close as he prays for this to be over. For Thor to slam his hammer against his head to end it all.

Arms are gently gripping him under his armpits, the mortal machine descending from the sky to swallow them up inside it. The two humans help him stagger into the back, arguing with Thor about something. The thing closes and it's just Loki and the others.

He just wants to sleep, maybe they could bring him his hawk is he does as they ask...

~
I hope you guys also liked this large spam, I won't be putting this A/N in completed stories Bc it will do nothing besides add more words

Anyway, check out my new stories, another marvel story which would be a prothetic peter au thing

I also have another story prompt for a marvel story that includes prosthetic Peter and hydra peter

:3

And finally a deltoonz, y'all ready to learn a new language? XD