21

*Farrah's POV*

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Caden came bursting through the front doors, Rosie and I were just finishing up making dinner, so I just pointed up the stairs towards her room. He flew up the stairs to her, abandoning Vivian to the company of Rosie and I.

"Hey, Rosie. How about you take some food up to Caden, and help him with Eli?" I said, staring dead at Vivian. Rosie nodded, and brushed a kiss along my cheek as she headed upstairs, a bowl of stew in hand.

I cracked my knuckles and stalked towards Vivian, "You must be Vivian." I said, in a mock-warm tone. A spark of fear flashed in her eyes, but was quickly replaced with steely determination.

"I've heard so much about you." I growled, grabbing her collar in my fist. With my other hand, I drove my fist into her smirking mouth and she crumpled to the floor in pain.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled as I put my knee to her throat.

"That was for Elora." I spat. I removed my knee and stood up, brushing off my trousers. I extended my hand down to her,

"Though, since we are allies now, I guess we have to get along. Even if I do want to return what you did to my sister twelvefold. The name is Farrah Lee-Moore. I have some herbs to help with the swelling, though you'll have a nice bruise for a couple days." I smiled warmly down at her. She looked extremely confused for a few moments, but took my hand and I hauled her up on her feet.

"Here, we made enough stew for everyone." I said, setting down a steaming bowl infront of her. I turned away, and made a quick compress with some arnica, wort flower, chamomile and some bandaging cloth we had in the same cabinet.

"You said your name was Farrah Lee-Moore, correct?" She asked as we were both finishing our dinners.

"Yeah, my folks were murdered when I was really young and the Moores took me in... Why?"

"I used to live across the street from a family named the Lees, their daughter Farrah was my playmate before she had to leave... Then my parents were killed and Amara took me in."

"Wait! You're that Vivian?!" I looked at her wide-eyed.

"You're that Farrah?!" We both shot out of our chairs at the same time and shouted with joy. I embraced her tightly, "Gods, we were hellcats back then" I laughed.

"I believe we still are, my dear friend." She smiled.

"Indeed we are, Viv... Indeed we are...

(A/N Sorry for how horrible I've been about updating, I started college and I've got a constant flow of homework. Every time I remember to update it's always at like 11 pm so there's no reason for me to. Sorry about that! ~ Merritt)