hate

Chapter 1|hate

Sean

My earphones hung low as I walked to Will's dance class. Time always seemed to stop when I listened to music. I gazed around the room to see the person I hated the most. Kaycee laughing along with Bailey and Tahani. The juxtaposition of her bright smile and carefree attitude compared to my moody and quiet self made me loathe her for being able to possess these traits. Every movement she made seemed to shine a light to brighten people's day.

Her gaze fell on me for a moment before it teared away as did the look of pity in her eyes. I had never felt so ready to immerse my feelings in a dance before.

We ended up doing a choreography to Dem Beats and it was really fun but challenging. I was hoping that we got solos today so that I could challenge myself.

After practicing the choreography Will called for people to come up and dance. "Hmmm.... Sean? Please come up here."

"Oh and kaycee too," he added.

Well great. I'm with her.This was going to be interesting.

K a y c e e

Will called me up to dance with Sean Lew. Even thinking of his name made me frown. He is a conundrum that no one can ever decipher. I don't know what is worse, the fact that he has as many layers as an onion or the fact that he's talented at virtually anything.

I walk up and briefly make eye contact with him. When the music starts, I immediately drown myself in free styling to distract myself from him.

S e a n

To say Kaycee was good is an understatement. She was phenomenal. When we were dancing I felt such the her emotions flowing on to me as if it were asking me to open up myself but I couldn't go through that again.

Even with all the cheers we got for our duet, I watched Kaycee dissolve into the back of the crowd her head down low. Did she even know how good she was?

Add this to yet another reason to hate Kaycee Rice.

"Dudeee! Y'all were amazingg!" Josh said while smirking.

"Yeahh what's up with you two? I saw that glance before you started dancing AND the tension was off the chaaarts" Julian added with raised eyebrows.

"I do not have anything going on with her." I muttered feeling annoyed.

"Okies sureee." Julian said with a knowing look.

After awhile classed finished and I was ready to leave with the migos for lunch until Will called the immacrew.

"Hey guys! I have good news! We've picked you and Kaycee to get the chance to choreograph and teach a partner dance for BABE18 this year!" Janelle said enthusiastically.

"Your amazing chemistry and talent in today's dance has shown us that you guys are capable of this. What do you guys think?" Will asked hopefully.

"Are you kidding?! Thats amazing!" Kaycee said excitedly.

"That's great..." I replied.

"What's the matter Sean?" Will asked.

"Well.... I was thinking does this really have to be partner thing? I mean we can always do solos....." I asked full of hope.

Kaycee scoffed loudly and turned to me with arms folded.

"Yeah thats right, cause Mr Lew doesn't share his spotlight with anyone." She said full of scorn.

"I used to but look where that got me."

"Nonsense! I will not tolerate this kind of behavior. Here in immabeast we are a family and we all need to get along with each other. You two are doing a partner class and that's final." Will said firmly.

Just then Julian appeared and called Sean. "Hey Sean! You coming for lunch or?" He saw the heated discussion sheepishly apologized. "Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, I'll wait for you outside...."

"No! That's perfect! Sean, take Kaycee with you for lunch and try to get along with each other. You guy have two weeks until BABE18, all the best!" Will ordered and walked out of the room with Janelle.

This is just great. Now I have to choreograph and teach a partner class with the girl I hate.

Oh the odds really are stacked against me.

...
Helloo 👋 author here!

BEEFFF I SMELL BEEF

hahaha one of my favourite vids.

Anyways,

Wooo first chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it! <3

I've recently been reading a lot of Seaycee books and this has inspired to try to write one.

I lowkey think they are ledgit soulmates their chemistry is off the chaaaaarts.

Till next time!