Three

Chapter 20 | three
Sean

Kaycee Rice. A few months ago that name would've brought me disgust but we're well into September now and I just can't get enough of her.

Shortly after she confessed her feelings to me, we started dating and it's been the best three months since mom died. She brought so much sunshine and laughter to my life yet she was still so mature.

We were currently waiting to perform for Janelle and Will's wedding dinner. It was so touching to be part of their wedding. Oh and Kaycee looked absolutely radiant in her black dress adorned with silver stars.

She walked up to me and stifled her laughter at my crooked tie.

She straightened my tie and continued to tease me "Hey handsome, you sure you won't mess up your routine like your tie?"

"Angel!"

"I'm kidding Sean." She said kissing me on my cheek flirtatiously.

I shake my head and look at her seriously "You know, the wedding ceremony got me thinking and I just wanna day that I'm really grateful to be able to have someone like you in my life. I know I'm not perfect but to complete my promise that I'll try as hard as I can to be a good boyfriend I got you this." I say slipping a dainty ring over her pinky.

Kaycee stared at me with a big smile desperately trying to stop her tears from escaping. "Sean, I don't know what to say."

"Happy three months angel." I say, kissing her gently.

"Thanks Sean, I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You can't just randomly spring these things on me!" She says admist the laughter and tears.

"Please don't cry!" I say wiping her tears away carefully.

"Okay lovebirds, calm it down a bit you're up in two!"Julian says as Josh stands next to him with hands clutched at his heart.

"It's okay angel. We're gonna go out and kill this dance okay? Are you ready?" I say holding my hand out for her.

Kaycee calms herself down and stands confidently before switching into her dance attitude and accepting my hand.

"I'm so ready, let's do this!"

T H E. E N D

Wow, it's been a long ride to get here but this book really helped me grow and I'm so grateful to be able to write it. Thank you to everyone who supported and lit up my day!

💘