rain

Chapter 3|rain

Kaycee

I woke up to the sound of rain falling on the roof. Yesterday had been pretty tiring and I vaguely remember what happened. I slipped into the shower to let the heat of the water soothe me. When I got out of the shower I heard a loud notification from my phone.

Bails💓
I'm still picking you up for Jake's class right?

Omg yes I totally forgot about that I need to change!!!!

Bails💓
Ah Kaycee, Kaycee *shakes head* I'll be there in 15 mins! You better be ready then!

Okok byeee bails!💕💕

I quickly changed into a purple crop top, black leggings and nike shoes. After stuffing some clothes and water inside my bag I hurriedly walked down the stairs. There was a faint scent of coffee in the air and I saw Kylie sitting on the island in the kitchen drinking her coffee.

"Gross! You still drink coffee?" I scrunched up my nose and look at her digusted.

"Yes, coffee is the only reason I stay sane with siblings like you and school. Trust me when you get to uni you'll understand." She said tauntingly.

"I'm offended!" Taking an apple I walked to the door.

"I'm going to dance now!"

"Ok stay safe Kayce!" Kylie said while shaking her head.

I got into Bailey's car and greeted Bailey "Hey Bails! Ohmygosh SO many things happened yesterday, I'm so tired."

"Good morning to you to Kayce." She said with a gentle laugh.

In one breath Kaycee shouted angrily "I'm being forced to choreograph and teach a partner dance class in BABE18 with Sean FREAKING Lew!" Bailey lifted her hand to stop her and replied incredulously "Wait, wait hold on... you're telling me you have the opportunity to choreograph AND dance with THE Sean Lew in BABE18 and you're mad about it?!! You're crazy."

"Why am I crazy?! Sean is practically the biggest ass I've met in my life." I huffed.

"You know that every girl practically throws themselves at him right? He's a dance genius, he's hot AND cute and he's good at basically everything." I simply looked away and Bailey continued. "Besides, he's only an ass to you, he's actually a pretty nice guy when he's hanging out with the boys."  Being Kenneth's girlfriend it was fair to say that Bailey spent a considerable amount of time with Sean and the migos.

"Whatever. I just don't like him. That's all."

Thankfully we reached class on time. The entire class was such a fun one but I spent the majority of it trying to avoid Sean. I know, I know I have to work with him but that doesn't mean I need to be friends with him. Right....?

After class ended, I talked with Tahani, Tati and Bails.

"Sooo.... I saw Sean looking at Kaycee alot during class today... why's that?" Asked Tati mischeviously.

Oh shoot I haven't told them about the BABE class yet. Eh, it'll come out soon.

"Maybe he has the hots for youuuu." Said Tahani. Sean appeared behind me and they became quiet and looked puzzled.

"Kayce, you seem to be avoiding me, not that I'm complaining but we still need to practice." Sean said looking amused.

I wonder if he heard what Tahani and Tati said....

I felt so annoyed with his ubiquitous presence that I snapped. "Don't call me Kayce. Only my friends call me Kayce." Sean looked shocked and watched at me.

"Ooooh! I can feel the burn from over hereeee." Josh said ever so excited as he walked over with Julian and Gabe. I swear it's like he's on energy boosting pills all the time or something.

Oh. I can do so much better than that.

"Welll, if you get to call me Kayce, I'll call you shamu the steamed milk boy." I said smirking, knowing for sure that it would bring up bad memories.

Sean's eyes immediately flared up angrily and was about to make a comeback when Kenneth slung his arms around Sean's shoulder and stopped him. "It's ok man, just accept defeat and move on."

Tahani nudged me and gave me a questioning look. "Oh right, so guys this is Tahani, Tati and Bailey and y'all that is Josh, Julian, Gabe, Kenneth and Sean." I introduced.

Everyone nodded at each other and I swear I saw Tahani blush when Gabe waved at her. Ok I SHIP THIS .

"Besides the point, you agreed to practice last night when I drove you home. Or were you to sleepy to remember?" Sean interrupted rudely.

Wait .what? When did I agree to a practice?

The events of last night slowly unfolded in my mind and I mentally slapped myself for not remembering it.

"Oh whoops I think I forgot about it."

I gathered my things and looked over to him. "Alright I'm done lets go."

Tahani and Tati gave me a look that told me they weren't finished with me and I quickly ran out before they could interrogate me.

Bailey turned around and faced Kenneth who now stood beside her. "I bet you a hundred bucks that they will be together by the time BABE18 comes."

"You're on hun." Kenneth said with a chuckle.
...

O M G

Jojo posted her "Overdose" choreography today and Sean and Kaycee were AMAZING. They danced with such synchronization and passion and chemistry it was SOOO GOOD.

The whole dance was basically about Sean not taking Kaycee seriously when Kaycee felt like her feelings for Sean were taking over her. So throughout the dance she tries to stop loving Sean and by the time Sean realised that Kaycee loved her she was already gone and he was alone on the dance floor. It was so poetic I felt like crying 😢

Yeah also I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Till next time!