cool?

Are you in love?
Do you feel it in your stomach?
Does it twist and turn and scream and burn
And start to make you cry, but you like it?
- are you in love(intro), the regrettes

Kaycee

I over slept this morning but somehow managed to pull some semblance of myself together as I rushed to class.

For a moment I contemplated just staying in bed but Will and Janelle ask for the core Immabeast group to be present for this class so it would look really bad if I didn't go.

Thankfully, everyone was still drowsy from BUILDABEAST last night so Will and Janelle were taking class slower than usual.

From the corner of my eye, I spotted Sean making his way towards me, holding a cup of coffee. I smiled mischeviously and reached over to drink the coffee. I tasted heavenly and I was wrapped up in my own world until Sean cleared his throat.

"Wow, glad to see you enjoying MY coffee." He said with a shake of his head.

I shrugged sheepishly and gave him the sweetest smile I could muster. "Thanks Shamuuu, you're the best!"

And I swore I saw him smile a little, right before he gave me the rest of his coffee, messed up my hair and ran away.

Which did not go unnoticed by like, half the class.
...
By the end of the class I was drenched in sweat and panting heavily. All I wanted to do was to take a long shower and fall into deep slumber.

Unfortunately just as I was leaving, a certain someone was casually holding my bag.

"Hey, let's go do something fun."

"I'm not in the mood Sean..." I huffed angrily as I reached over to take my bag from his hands.

He chuckled softly and effortlessly lifted it out of my reach. "Don't you trust me?"

At that moment, my stomach fluttered with butterflies....?

I ignored the weird feeling and tiptoed a little higher to grab my bag from him and try and make a run for it.

Tragically, my feet slipped against the smooth floor and I stumbled forwards, nearly hitting the ground if not for a pair of arms that caught me.

I was shocked as I caught my breath and turned my head towards my saviour....Sean?

He offered me a cheeky smirk and said "Didn't I say you could trust me?"
...
OooooOoooh

Sean Lew got them moves tho.