sailing

Chapter 9|sailing

Kaycee

The next couple of days were pretty chill. we had been getting along. My parents came back from their anniversary trip and thankfully Kylie didn't tell them about my sleepover with Sean.

Right now, I was lying on the floor of Sean's garage exhausted. We had been practicing the dance for almost two hours.

"Ughhhh, I just wanna fall into an abyss and never wakeup!" I shouted loudly.

"Pretty morbid for such a happy girl." Sean said with a chuckle.

After a few moments of silence, Sean got up and held his hand in front of me, gesturing me to take it.

"C'mon lets practice this. I promise it's gonna be the last time." He said firmly.

"But you said the same thing twenty minutes agooo!" I reminded him while pouting.

"If you do this one more time I'll make you dinner." Sean said shaking his head.

At the mention of food and Sean I immediately jumped to my feet.

"Well? Are we gonna start or what?!"

Sean

The music started and I was instantly transported into a different world. A world where there was me, the music and Kaycee. Our movements flowed naturally like liquid. I loved dancing with Kaycee, she ignited in me something that I was missing. This connection between us was so strong sometimes it was almost as if we were the same person.

We neared the end and I spun Kaycee of her feet. She giggled loudly and I loved it. It was a symphony that I was addicted to. Swiftly I laid her on the couch and she stopped laughing. We were barely centimetres apart. I saw a pink tinge of colour slowly creep up her cheeks as she stared into my soul.

I smirked and tucked in a strand of her hair while whispering softly into her ear. "Do you know your giggles make rainbows?"

"GIIIIIITT" said a familiar voice.

"Shut up man! They were having a moment!"

I turned around to see Julian and Josh standing at the door bickering.

"Hey dude! Serris told us you were here but I didn't think Kaycee would in here too." Julian paused before looking at Kaycee.

"You must be really special to him man, he never lets anyone into his studio. Not even us!"

"Now come onnn everyone's upstairs." Josh shouted impatiently.

Kaycee looked at me Josh and Julian clearly confused

"Everyone?"

Kaycee

Everyone consisted of Bailey, Tahani, Tati and Gabe sitting on the couch.

"Um.....what is this?"

"It's a group intervention! Also we're having a sleepover here until you guys tell us why you hate each other so much."

...

YiKeS this is a filler chapter lowkey rlly bad but I've been swamped with school lately so I won't be posting that frequent

ALSOOOO Sean's birthday post to kaycee killed me. How the heck does he expect us not to think they're soulmates when he post things like that?!

I swear I started crying. Someone get me a "friend" like that.

Also here's a pic of Sean from hawaii because he's freaking hot in it.

Um yea... WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO STEAL MY HEART?!!

Please vote, comment & follow me

Okok till next time!