peace

Chapter 6 | peace

Sean

What the heck is wrong with me? I swear it's the teenage hormones. I just so invited the Kaycee Rice to spend a night over like it's no big deal. Great job Sean. You're doing a hella job of "avoiding" Kaycee. But then again, I don't even know what I'm trying to accomplish anymore.

I groaned frustratedly before realising that Kaycee was still on the couch. Trying not to be rude I asked her if she wanted to chill in my room. She gave me a shrug and I took that as a signal to go to my room.

Kaycee

"So... I'm gonna shower, I have a tv so you can watch netflix if you like." Sean muttered and disappeared into the bathroom. I grabbed the remote to sit on the bed and play an episode of friend, only the greatest series alive?! It was on the most recently played list so Sean must have watched it too.

Half way though the episode Sean came out of the bathroom dressed in only a towel that hung low on his waist and his hair dripping wet. I glanced at his well toned body and immediately felt the redness in my cheeks rising as I awkwardly looked away.

"Yea... sorry, I forgot my clothes." He while grabbing some clothes before going into the bathroom again. Was it bad that I didn't hate looking at his abs?

Sean exited and made his way to the bed. He just started scrolling through instagram and without looking up from his phone he asked me "I'm done, you can go and shower now if you want."

"Uhm... I don't have any clothes so..." I stated. Sean laughed light heartedly and grabbed a sweatshirt and some leggings. He handed them to me and smiled at me playfully. "I like it when you're awkward, its so adorable."

OK HOLD UP. WAIT WHAT. Huh? Did I hear it wrong or did Sean just call me adorable?

My mind instantly went blank and the only word I could think of was "oh" and I immediately sprinted into the bathroom. Slowly I sunk to the floor, burying my head deep into my knees.

Sean Lew just made me speechless.

Sean

It took Kaycee awhile to get out of the shower but when she did my heart fluttered in my stomach. She looked absolutely breathtaking.

I don't even know how one manages to look good in a sweatshirt but Kaycee made it work. She had on my tan coloured weirdo hoodie that was so big it reached to her knees and my black leggings. I felt this weird feeling of satisfaction watching Kaycee wear my clothes. Like I was happy that she was wearing my clothes.

"So you wanna watch continue friends again?" I asked hesitantly. To my surprise, Kaycee's face lit up when she heard those words and happily scrambled to the bed. I chuckled to myself and turned my attention to the tv.

It was all so comfortable. Half way during the show Kaycee rested her head on my chest tiredly. I could feel her soft skin pressing down on my fast beating heart. Slowly, she drifted away to sleep and I made no attempt to move her.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a camera flashing and was greeted by a smiling Julian. "You and Kaycee look adorablee, I knew you guys would get together sooner or later." Julian said excitedly. "Shhh, Kaycee's still asleep, besides why are you even here?" I said quietly

"Bruh, did you forget? We have class today and you wanted me to fetch you." Julian said shaking his head.

It was at that moment that Kaycee decided to wake up. She stared at me and Julian in a daze before realizing that she was still at my house. She looked at the clock and I saw her snap.

"Seann, it's so late already! Don't we have class?" Kaycee said.

And so we rushed to class, all while Julian was admiring us from afar.

...
I promise you guys the next chapter will be juicy!

Hope you enjoyed.

Please like & comment.

Byeee