No

Chapter 19| no
Sean

It was a rainy afternoon and Sean and I were in his garage, practicing Janelle and Will's wedding performance.

It had been a few weeks since they announced it publicly to the world and their wedding was scheduled to be in September.

And Sean being Sean, he decided to start choreographing the dance now so we could have ample time to perfect it but I was just very out of it today.

I was confused as to where I stood, relationship wise with Sean. I told myself I wouldn't let him past my walls again but I called him my friend in BUILDABEAST and I shared about one of my biggest insecurities the other day and I don't even know where we stood. All I knew was that something was missing.

"Kayce, you're supposed to move your right hand and your left leg together." Sean reminds me for the hundredth time.

I try to copy his movements but fail yet again and unconsciously let out a frustrated groan. Sean immediately stops what he was doing and stood in front of me, blocking my view of the mirrors.

"Okay what's going on with you? Are you okay Kayce?" Sean asks gently.

Looking everywhere but Sean, I quietly answer him. "Uh, well I guess...I Uh... I'm confused on Uh what we are..?"

His gaze softens, lightly cupping my chin.
"We can be whatever you are comfortable with. But if it's okay with you, you could call me a friend?"

My breathe hitches as he gazes into my soul, his wonderful scent encasing my surroundings.  Suddenly, all I could focus on was him and the journey we'd been through. All the fights, the moments we'd shared, the battles we've helped each other through and I realised what was wrong.

"No."

Sean smiles sadly and he nodded his head.

"No, I want to be more than friends because you light up my world. You push me to try new things and you help me through life. You are so caring and patient and I really like you." I say before crashing my lips into his.