secrets

Chapter 10 | secrets

Sean

If there ever was a word to describe my friends it would be crazy. They are the most relentless and passionate bunch of people, I'm not even surprised that they're here in my house. Telling me they're having a sleepover until I- we give them an explanation about our "past" that doesn't even concern them.

As I was thinking hard about whether I should tell them, Kaycee saw my discomfort. She everyone a look of warning and pulled me away from them.

Kaycee

"Sean... you need to tell them. You can't keep this in forever." I whispered lightly.

Sean looked like he was on the verge of breakdown and ranted loudly "Kayce, you don't understand. They came to my house and expect me to explain whatever shits been going on??"

"I called them" I confessed with my head hung low.

"What??" Sean stared at me, his eyes wide, laced with fear and anger and hurt.

"I asked them to come" I said a little louder this time.

"What?! Why would you do that? I trusted you kayce!!" He ran his hand through his hair and started pacing.

Damn, he looks so hot when he's angry. Ok FOCUS Kaycee.

I instinctively grabbed his hand and made him look at me. "Look, they are your friends, they deserve to know. Its not healthy to keep all this inside you. Besides, I promised you that I would help you. And this is the first step. I'll be with you through it all."

After awhile he looked to the ground and muttered "Fine."

And so he sat down and told everyone everything.

Sean

There was something about Kaycee, she could persuade me to do things I never wanted to and I let her.

So I took a deep breath and blurted everything out. All they I had been keeping for the last two years.

At times I was on the verge of breaking down but Kaycee held my hand through it all and gently prompted me to continue.

To say they were speechless was an understatement.

Everyone sat there quietly for what felt like an eternity until Julian looked at me.

All of a sudden, he engulfed me in a big bear hug and the others followed suit. I couldn't take the pressure anymore and just broke.

I cried and cried and cried.

Even more that when I was with Kaycee.

These people made me feel welcome, and always loved me no matter what. Sure, they may be crazy and idiotic at times. But that's just who they are. Together we were a slightly dsyfunctional family. And I wouldn't change a thing.

Having Kaycee and everyone else support me made me realise that they would give me the strength I needed to overcome this.

...
I'm back from my break (kind of) I will be posting less frequent now. But hopefully it will be once in a week.

Y'all might get a new chapter this week but I'm not promising anything.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

Me watching the Boston wiggle crew dance inspired this soft chapter. I love their strong friendships so much.

Anyways, um please vote, comment and follow me.

Hehehe thanks for reading!!