strangers

Chapter 12|strangers

What Sean and Kaycee didn't know was that they had an audience.

Lurking in the shadows leaning on the wall was an attentive Julian.

Seeing Sean and Kaycee in distress over their relationship made him soft hearted.

Julian was always a kind and understanding friend to begin with and seeing them made him want to help Sean get his girl because frankly, they were perfect for each other.

Silently creeping over to a moody Sean he said. "Sean. Let me help you. "
Sean looked completely broken and he ran his fingers through his hair.
"I messed up Julian. I messed up real bad."
* me because I think Sean is too pure to curse uwu *

This was worse than what Julian thought it would be.

Sean

If I wanted to be with Kaycee, I needed to fight and show her that I'm worth it.

But this would be the hardest challenge I've ever faced. Kaycee deserves so much better than this and I'm gonna give it to her.

Giving Julian a confident look I said "Alright. Julian, I have to win Kaycee back."
...

Kaycee

Everything became a blur after what happened with Sean. I still saw him during classes but I would ignore him every time and try to get paired up with someone else.

I don't even know how we were going to do BUILDABEAST anymore. We'd probably be strangers before the week ends.

Maybe that's what life wanted us to be.

Even after all this, we would just be strangers. Your best friend. The one you love. The one you trust. The one person you should be leaning on.

A stranger.

But we're all living in a world full of strangers, so what could be so different right?

Or so I'm trying to convince myself.

...
Bless Julian and his kind soul

Also idk if I have said this but it I love it when you guys comment on stuff, it's hilarious sometimes.

Till next time!