Idiotic

✾✾Chapter 9✾✾

"Phase 2: Disarm"

Marcel, Night Owl, and Batcoon stand outside the castle-like structure. Their weapons by their sides.

"She's gonna kick our asses."

"Shut up, Marcel."

"Don't talk to Marcy like that, Batcoon!"

"Shut up. I'm dead serious, dog. We gonna die!" Marcel's response only resulted in putting the two heroes in a fit of laughter. The castle loomed over them giving Marcel anxiety. "She has magic," Marcel whispered.

"So?" Night owl stepped forward holding a C4, "We've a got a plan! Phase 2!" Night Owl threw his C4 the other two following. "3... 2... 1!" The explosions opened the front half of the structure to the men.

"Welp, Looks like no one's home!" Marcel started to back away. Batcoon grabbed his shoulder keeping him in place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler and Craig sat in the Owl Mobile. "Were you really planning on staying for me?" Tyler broke the long silence between them.

Craig shifted a bit, surprised by the question. "I mean, yeah Tyler I-" Suddenly the ground began to shake. The two men watched the three struggle to stay standing as a girl in a blue, purple and black outfit rose from the ground. "Shit," Craig whispered.

"Hang on," Tyler said grabbing the steering wheel to slowly move the car.

As they circled around slowly, Craig could see the battle ensuing through his window. Marcel fired his goo gun as Batcoon and Night owl danced around the villain. The villain laughed dodging every attack.

"Hurry up," Craig pleaded as she swatted away the heroes. Marcel's gun did nothing against her magic.

"I'm trying. This stupid bitch fucked up the road," Tyler growled, trying to keep the car steady.

"Fuck it!" Craig said, unbuckling his seat belt. "Stop the car," he commanded. Tyler did as he was told without a word. Craig stepped out of the car before leaning in towards Tyler; planting a kiss on the stunned man's cheek.

"What was that for?" Tyler questioned with a smile.

"For good luck," Craig smiled, "Now, go help the guys and I'll do my job." Tyler turned off the engine before getting out and racing towards the losing fight. "Be safe," Craig whispered as he stared after the tall man he loved. Taking a deep breath, the journalist ran up the street and around to the back of the fight. Then, Craig saw it: a book with odd symbols on it floating next to Miss Galaxy. The pages flipped themselves as she used spells. The man looked around seeing half a flight of stairs left standing a few feet away from the book. With a plan in mind, he raced up the stairs and jumped for the book.

As Craig grabbed the book, a jolt of electricity went through his body. He, with the book, slammed to the ground, a scream escaping his lips. "Craig!" Tyler yelled running towards the man, "No, Craig!"

"You fool!" Miss Galaxy laughed, "No normal human can touch the book-"

Batcoon's foot against her stomach stopped any speech she was about to give. "Shut up! Bitch you're going down," he exclaim as Night Owl charged towards her and Marcel went to help Tyler and Craig.

Tyler shook Craig, crying.

This couldn't be the end...

...And it's not the end. :) The next chapter is my favorite, but there is a trigger warning in that one Just to let you guys know. Again, I'm sorry it's a short chapter, though, I think the rest of them are short.