Fearsome

❧❧Chapter 6❧❧

~~~~~~~~ONE MONTH LATER~~~~~~~~~

Craig and Brian were standing at the airport waiting for the journalist's plane. The air was filled with chatter and noise, but the two men were silent. Just as Brian began to walk towards the bathroom, Craig spoke, "Do you know what he said to me?" He never looked up as he spoke, just staring at the floor.

"Tyler?" Brian answered, "No, that's your business. I was waiting for you to tell me." The two sat down as more flights were being called.

"He said he was sorry," Craig let out a shaky breath, "He said that he couldn't stand to see me like that."

"I'm not following," Brian interjected, "He apologized and told you he was concerned. You slapped him for that?"

"No," the journalist whispered, "he said he loved me." The two were silent again.

"Damn, that took some big balls," Brian tried to joke but neither of them laughed. The silence was killing Brian, so he stood up and walked to the bathroom only a few feet away.

Craig became lost in his thoughts until a hand landed on his shoulder. "Craig," Tyler smiled, "I'm not too late."

Craig adjusted his glasses and frowned, "What are you doing here? Haven't you done enough?" He stood to walk away.

Tyler stepped closer and grabbed Craig's hand, "Please hear my out Craig."

"No."

"Craig listen!"

"Fuck you!"

"I love you and I just sit by as you walk out of my life!"

"So what? I wasn't needed remember?"

"No. No, I need you. I just couldn't stand to see you run off and get hurt."

"Bullshit"

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself!"

"I can't live with myself if I continue to play victim!"

"Craig, I just wanted you to think it out! I couldn't lose you"

"Stop it. Just shut-"

Tyler leaned in successfully cutting Craig off with a kiss. They kissed until someone behind them cleared his throat. "I love you," Tyler whispered before turning to the people who rudely interrupted them. Brian stood with Lui, Brock, Marcel, and Luke. They all held smirks on their faces. 

Craig stepped away, his whole face was as red as a tomato. "So? Aren't going to say it back?" Brock giggled.

"Well, I-i" Craig stuttered out, "Tyler, I-" Just then the ground began to shake violently.

The ceiling started falling down in pieces. "Earthquake?" Tyler questioned as a large crack appeared as it split the group. Suddenly the Earth opened up. "Craig!" Tyler called across to him.

"Get out of the building! Go! We'll meet up with you," Luke commanded looking at the four across from him. Brian, Lui, Marcel and Tyler nodded rushing to the exit. "Let's go you two!" The officer called, leading the pair. The three men shuffled through the panic crowd to another exit.

Outside, they found the others still of the other side of the 10 foot wide crack in the Earth. "Guys?" Marcel hollered, questioning the next step.

Craig looked down at the crack and back at the rubble of the airport, seemingly noticing something. He took a few steps back, hopping once before answering, "We jump." Craig then jogged backwards before anyone could protest and sprinted towards the crack. He leaped barely making it with the help of Tyler. The others followed suit and soon the 7 men were together again. "Well, good thing I decided to stay," Craig frowned at the building turned to rubble.