Track 0 - Monstrous

Happy Halloween! Here is a spooky chapter for you guys to kick off Season 2 of SDC. **TRIGGER WARNING** lots of blood and murder in this!! This is 2 Months after the last chapter.

Craig's POV

I stared at the white door that stood wide open. My heart stuttered as my eyes fell on the wooden decoration laying on the floor; cracked into pieces. I rushed into the hideout. It was silent and dark. The game room was destroyed and stuffing still danced in the air. A sob cuts through the silence. "Tyler?", I whispered. Chairs were knocked over. Glass covered the floor in the kitchen area. Someone came in the Nest and disrupted their night. My team's night. Drops of blood on the floor only twisted my stomach. I slowly walked through the house. Someone screamed as I raced upstairs. Looking into one of the rooms, Lui laid in a pool of blood.

"Lui," I whispered. I rolled him over to see stab wounds painted to his chest. The poor guy was trying to hide under the infirmary bed when he was attacked. I traced the wounds before searching for life. Brian's body sat behind the door, dead. Nogla and Luke suffered similar fates in another room. I slowly walked towards the one closed door in the short hallway. Opening it, I saw Evan laying on the floor not breathing, but free of physical wounds other than a broken nose. A cord was wrapped around his neck; his eyes wide open. Brock laid lifelessly beside him as if he was attempting to help before being slaughtered.

"Oh God. Please!", a voice bounced off the walls of the room. To my left, Tyler sat against the wall bleeding out. Fear hid in his eyes.

"Jesus, Tyler! Are you alright? Let me help you," I whisper as I grab the knife sticking out of his shoulder shoulder. Being weak from blood loss, he only groaned and hissed. "Let me... help you", I repeat again as I twist the knife. Tyler screams and cries. He attempted to crawl away as I stab his back again and again. My body surged with excitement when he struggled before lying still. I watched as the life drained from his blue eyes as he took his last breath.

"T-Tyler?"

I turned with a wicked smile. Jon was on the floor in the doorway. "Craig, please don't", the bleeding man pleaded. My chuckle bounced off the walls of the blood-spattered hideout. Death hung in the air as I stood and looked down at my blood-soaked clothes.

"Jon, it's time to sleep," I stepped towards him, "Don't fight it." Blood dripped from everything. Before I could do anything, Jon fell limp.

I walked back downstairs, finding Marcel's body in front of the back door. Kicking him aside, I pushed open the door. A bleeding Bryce laid over a dead Ohm while a weak Scotty crawled slowly for the woods. "H-Help," Scotty whimpered.

"Hello?" 

I frowned as I heard a new voice. She wasn't supposed to be here. Pulling a gun out of my waist band, I crept towards the noise. I turned the corner, scaring Sissy. "Jeez Craig, you scared the shit out of me," the girl laughed. Fear filled her eyes, though she didn't know what was happening. "Are you okay?" She hesitantly stepped towards me. She, just like the rest, made the same mistake: trusting me instead of their instincts. In a swift movement, I lifted my gun and shot her point-blank. She fell limply to the floor.

"Join me, Craig," a woman's voice echoed in my head. I fell to my knees as my vision went black.

Third person POV

Craig sat up quickly in his bed, gasping. He looked around, looking for blood; wondering if it was just another one of those dreams again. The journalist's head throbbed, causing him to stumble for some aspirin. In bathroom, he notice purple veins fading around his eyes. Brushing it off, he took the meds and headed back for the room. Just as Craig drifted off to sleep again, he heard the voice again: "Soon," she whispered.

Track 1 will be published on November 2nd. New chapters will be posted Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. See you Friday!! Happy Halloween!