Finding Normal

✦6 Months Later✦

Craig's POV

The last 6 months have been crazy for some of us in the BBS. Bryce quit his job at the diner for a job as a paramedic which has been a dream of his. Scotty took his waiter job and Ohm is a rookie cop with a recommendation from Luke. Sissy is back at her tailor shop, but she comes to visit on the weekends. And we've officially become a group of couples now! We are all so happy. 

I looked around the peaceful park. Well, it's usually peaceful. "Craig!" Batcoon called out. I looked up to see a falling lamp post. I screamed as Night Owl pulls me out of the way. "Get out of here!" Batcoon demands, as he punches Electroid. That only angered the villain. He grabs the masked man throwing him into a tree.

"Batcoon!" Night Owl called, racing to aid the man. Before he can get to him, the hero is struck. The man rolls a few feet. I raced to Night Owl's side.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Get out of here."

"G-guys.... You hear... Hello... tea-" Tyler cuts in and out of our earpieces. I frown, looking at the villain laughing maniacally. I glanced at the baton on Night Owl's belt. The air started to crackle from the electricity that Electroid was putting out.

"Distract him."

"What?" Night owl sits up. I grabbed the tool, racing away. "Hey!" Before he could say anything else, he dodged another attack.

"How unfortunate. The little fan boy just stole your toy," Electroid growled, attacking the two heroes. I ran for the fire hydrant behind the bad guy and began hitting the knob with the baton. Batcoon kicks the villain while Night Owl punches him. The two get shocked, screaming out in pain.

I started banging harder. "C'mon!" I yell as I pry it off. Water sprayed on the man, shorting him out. He screamed before collapsing. Night Owl and Batcoon stand breathing heavily. That was a tough one. The sirens snapped us out of our thoughts. "Be safe, you two!" I call after the two heroes as they ran for the Owl Mobile.

I began walking to the diner, exhausted. By the time I got there, Tyler and Marcel were already there. "What is that?" Tyler pointed to the baton still in my hand.

"My stun baton!" Marcel cried, "What happened to my baby?" I smiled sheepishly. The man snatched the weapon from my hands. "My baby!" Marcel cried again.

"I hope you're talking about me when you say that," Scotty smirked. He's holding food for the Gadget Guy and the Tech Man. Speaking of the Tech Man, I looked at Tyler and smiled. I walked to the table, kissing the man as I sat down.

Evan and Jonathan enter soon after. They walked past the still distraught Marcel. "What's up with him?" Jon giggled as the two sat down.

"I broke the thing I took from you," I scratched my neck. The men laughed.

"The thing is a stun baton! State of the art!" Marcel informed, walking back to the table.

"Done crying?" Tyler giggled, taking a bit of his fries.

"Shut up," Marcel grumbled. He grabbed his sandwich and took a bite. "So what happened?"

"Brock and Lui both took the day off," Evan sighed, "Never again though." The group laughed and we continued to talk for the rest of the afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

A woman sat in a dark, cold cell. Her glowing, purple eyes shined brightly in the darkness. The criminal cackled, "Oh you humans. So dumb and foolish!" She leaned back in her cot with a smirk. "I will not stay here forever," she growled, "The world will be mine!"

Whooo! It feels good to be back! I'm thinking of keeping these chapters short, but I'll post more often! I am going to be posting other stories as well, so check them out!