Lively

❀❀Chapter 12❀❀

Evan stood in front of the TV, blocking the game the men were playing. Many growls of disapproval came his way. "Listen up! I've been thinking," Evan started.

"We know, you've been brooding in the corner for the past hour. Now move it!" Brian huffed as he was winning the game before Evan showed up.

Evan chuckled, "No, I've been thinking that this city is in need of a team. Not two." Evan glanced at Jonathon before continuing, "A group of people to fight for and protect this city the right way: together."

"Are you saying," Lui jumped in, excited.

"Marcel, Tyler," Evan smirked, "Could you guys help me make plans to expand this hideout so it could comfortably fit 11 people?"

"Are you serious?" Craig giggled like a school boy.

"Pretty sure I am," Evan laughed, "We're going to need a team name also."

The men laughed and spitballed names for an hour, enjoying their time together.

"Alright!" Tyler yelled, gaining a few giggles, "I got it the name we should use!"

"Oh yeah? Bring it!" Luke challenged, having an idea of his own.

"The Banana Bus Squad," Tyler laughed, the crew laughing with him.

"I vote for that!"

"Me too!"

Soon the group was in agreement. "Okay men," Evan stood, "Welcome, guys, to the new superhero team that the city needs:

The Banana Bus Squad"

The end, sorta. This isn't the end of the book, I promise. The musical I've been talking about will be posted here on this book as well and maybe and few more adventures before I complete this story. I had fun with all of you and will be back soon. :)