Track 11

Killer in the Mirror

Jonathan's phone has been ringing nonstop all morning to his teammates' dismay. "Will you answer it already," Tyler growled sitting on Jonathan's couch.

"It could be important," Lui encouraged.

"No," Jonathan spoke up, "She's lucky I don't turn her in for the things she's done!" The men looked on as the ringing continued. A clash of thunder snapped everyone from their thoughts.

"Wow, its really, um, pouring out there," Brian tried to change the subject. Before anyone could answer, there was a knock at the door.

Jon stood to answer his door. Seeing his sister at his door, he scowled. "What about unanswered phone call do you not get?"

"You're safe," Sissy sighed hugging him.

"What are you talking about and who are these guys?"

"Well..."

"Ohm?" "Scotty?" Everyone turned to a shocked Bryce and Marcel standing behind Jon.

"Can we talk inside please?" Sissy shifted.

"No, What do you want?" Jon glared at the three.

"Stop being a child! I'm serious! Let us in!" Sissy screamed before calming herself, "I need to know you're safe."

Jon sighed and let them in. Sissy took one last glance outside before locking the front door. "What are you doing? I'm fine," Jon felt uneasy with the way his sister was acting.

"What happened to Liberty City?" Marcel directed at Scotty.

"Oh yeah, Ohm, how's your new boo?" Bryce glared.

" For the last time, There was nothing between us! You know what I didn't risk my life coming out here for you to shit on me," Ohm huffed.

"Jon, you're all in trouble," Sissy finally revealed ignoring the extra drama. The room went silent.

"Oh yeah?" Jon laughed, "What's new, Sis?"

"I get that you guys are superheroes, but you're my brother. I wouldn't be here," Sissy started.

"Wait brother?" Ohm interjected.

"Heroes?" Scotty was shocked.

"You wouldn't be here unless your ass was on the line," Jon growled.

"Look, the leader of the Granger Gang died," Sissy started, "Thats the funeral I was here for, yes. But he was my friend on top of the leader to a gang I joined."

"Don't tell me you were apart of the robberies," Jon growled as the siblings had a stand-off.

"No! I didn't even know about them until they were happening! Nanners is up to something." The fighting only escalated and the other men could feel it coming. Craig was starting to get a sense of deja vu.

"So, this is what you were doing, Ohm," Bryce spoke his name with a venom, "Was your fuckboi apart of the gang too?"

"Will you stop it?" Ohm whined.

"No! Because I know nothing about you!"

"I was trying to keep you safe!"

"By breaking my heart?" Bryce countered, hurt and angry.

Marcel crossed his arms with a similar expression aim at Scotty, "So Liberty City is like a code name for something or did you just need an excuse to break up with me?"