Track 2

♡I Wouldn't Mind♡

Rain poured outside a small quiet restaurant. Craig and Tyler exited the restaurant giggling. "I was so under dressed for that," Craig giggled stopping under the awning outside.

"No, you look cute," Tyler giggled wrapping his arm around Craig's shoulder before frowning, "But I think we're underdressed for this.

*Start song*

With a giggle, Craig sprinted into the rain and spun around, giving Tyler a pose in his soaked clothes. The journalist pulled the reluctant Tech guy into the rain.

Craig: Merrily we fall

Out of line, out of line

I'd fall anywhere with you

I'm by your side

Swinging in the rain

Humming melodies

We're not going anywhere until we freeze

I'm not afraid, anymore

I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time

But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

Tyler: Carefully we'll place for our destiny

You came and you took this heart, and set it free

Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me

I'm torn, I'm torn to be right where you are

I'm not afraid, anymore

I'm not afraid

Craig/Tyler: Forever is a long time

But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile

I wouldn't mind it at all

Craig: You so know me

Pinch me gently

I can hardly breathe

Tyler: Forever is a long, long time

But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

Craig/Tyler: Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile

I wouldn't mind it at all

The two spun around in circles with smiles on their faces as Tyler pulled the smaller male towards him. "Kiss me," Craig whispered with a smirk. Tyler chuckled, kissing the man.

"C'mon, I've got towels in the van. We're supposed to meet up with the others at the diner soon," Tyler pulled away, leading a dazed Craig to the car.

~~~~~~~~~

The rain had stop by the time the two arrived at the diner. The team greeted them whistles and giggles. "Look at these two," Marcel chuckled as the red couple sat down, "Have ya'll fucked yet?"

Coughing erupted from the group as Jonathon, Brian and Luke choked at the same moment.

The group laughed at the three. "Don't answer that," Brian glared at the blushing pair.

"Marcel," Lui warned after calming down. The said man raised his hands in surrender.

Evan cleared his throat with a smirk. "Marcel," he started causing the man's smile to fall, "How's it going with Scott?"

"What? Who's Scott?" Brock spoke the question on everyone's mind.

Marcel coughed a bit, embarrassed. "Its Scotty and its going good," Marcel huffed.

"Scotty is Marcel's boyfriend," Lui giggled.

"Shut up!" Marcel yelled causing the group to laugh.

Just as the men's food arrived, Luke's phone rang. The officer excused himself, exiting the diner. "Do you think Luke is dating someone?" Evan asked abruptly causing Jonathon to spit his water out on Brian.

"Really?" Brian growled.

"W-why? I-i don't think s-so," Jon stuttered out ignoring Brian.

"I was just wondering. He's been getting a lot of calls recently," Evan shrugged his shoulders, seemingly oblivious to Jon's concerned look or the blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you, Lieutenant," Luke nodded before hanging up the phone. Before he could return into the diner, a voice stopped him.

"Luke?"

OMG!!! Cliffhanger!! Stay tuned on Wednesday for more! Thank you again for reading! don't forget to vote, comment, and follow for more!