Kaput

➢➢Chapter 11➢➢

Craig's eyes snapped open. His head throbbed as he looked up at a concerned Tyler and Marcel. "Shut up, bitch! You're going down!" Batcoon's outburst called Craig's attention as Night Owl charged at Miss Galaxy who grabbed his fist pushing him to the ground. "Night Owl!" Batcoon called.

Craig stood up fast, too fast according to his head."Craig? Are you okay?" Tyler said standing.

"Bro, you're freaking me out," Marcel spoke joining Tyler. Night Owl screamed out in pain as Miss Galaxy pushed harder on his arm, putting him in a kneeling position. Craig silently looked down at the book in his hands before throwing it at Batcoon's feet, causing the man to trip.

"No!" Batcoon tripped then the snap and the scream Craig heard before. The hero kicked the villain back, grabbing Night Owl. "Ev-Night Owl, are you okay?" He stuttered out, holding Night Owl's arm.

"What the hell?" Marcel questioned Craig as Tyler jumped in the fight, stopping the villain from stabbing Batcoon while his back was turned. Tyler swung his taser baton landing a few hits, leaving marks. Craig and Marcel ran to Night Owl.

"I'm fine," Night Owl whimpered, "I think I'll live." Miss Galaxy growled in the distance.

"I think you two should help Tyler," Craig spoke with a monotone croak, nodding towards the two fighting. Batcoon nodded, joining the action. Marcel began launching goo at Miss Galaxy keeping her away from Craig and Night Owl. "Don't worry," Craig whispered, staring at the fight, "It's just broken."

Night Owl's head snapped up to the journalist, "How did- Craig, are you okay? Your eyes..." Craig dark purple eyes snapped to the owl with a small smile on his face. "Okay you're creeping me-"

Marcel's panic cut the hero off, "She's gonna break out!"

Craig frowned reaching for the book at his feet, causing Night Owl to panic. "Woah wait! She said normal humans couldn't touch the book!"

Craig smiled with a small, "I already did," as he picked up the book, opening the cover. He grabbed the cover harshly, snapping it in two. Miss galaxy screamed pulling against her glue restraints one last time before passing out. The men looked at Craig in shock as he held the book and half of the cover in his hands. The fortress faded away along with the purple veins on the other villains' faces. Though this reversed a lot of the damaged caused by Miss Galaxy, like the trench, it didn't fix it all.

"Craig, what-" Batcoon stepped towards the man. Craig collapsed as Marcel put his hand on the journalist's shoulder.

"Craig!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The parents were released to find their children and citizens began to come out of hiding. Evan watched it all through the cameras synced the hideout computer. There wasn't much else the man could do being stuck in a cast for 8 weeks. The other men sat in the hideout laughing. "Evan!" Lui squeaked, "Get over here! Let's play!"

"Yeah," Jonathon smiled, "Play video games with us, Ev!"

Guys, I'm thinking of doing a vlog for you guys into my trip and my life... Do you think you would like that?