Chapter 4

A\N.
This chapter is a bit more graphic, so if you can't handle brutality, please don't read it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wh...what the fuck did you do to us" I said as I looked over at Jay. He looked at me with a big smirk on his face and came closer. "Get away from us your bastard," I screamed at him. He bend down to take Angela from me and I hold on to her for dear life although I can feel the drug taking an affect on my body. I'm trying so hard to keep focus, but could hardly lift myself.
Tears were streaming down my face as I looked at him. "P..please don't do this" I begged him, but he just ignored me. He took Angela from me and took her to our room. No, no, please leave her alone. I forced my body to move to go to Angela. The only thing in my mind is that I have to protect her.

What felt like hours, but was only a few minutes, he came back to me. "Wh..where's Angela," I tried to scream at him, but my body was so weak I could hardly move. " Don't worry, your sister is fine, I just gave her a little something to sleep," he said as he bend down to pick me up. "What are you doing, leave me alone, please I'm begging you."
He looked at me with a creepy smile, " I've been waiting for a long time to show you who the boss is in this house and today I'm gonna make you my little pet."
I looked at him and that's when realisation hits me and then I started fighting him with everything inside me, but I was so weak, I couldn't even do anything. Everything felt like a nightmare that I'm trying to get out of. Tears were streaming down my face, how can anyone be so cruel. Where is my mom, why didn't she come home yet. Didn't she care about her kids. He took me to our room and laid me down on my bed. I looked to the other bed in my room and saw Angela fast asleep.

He started ripping off my clothes and I begged, I begged him over and over again not to do this, but he just ignored me. That's when I see him take down his pants and he came closer to me and the next moment he pushes his dick into me with force. I started screaming and he puts his hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. . My body went in complete shock as I felt him moving inside me. 'God, I'm begging you, just take me away, please, I don't wanna be here anymore.' Afterwards my brain just went blank as I prayed for death. I just felt numb. I felt it when he got off me, but my brain was still in the state that I don't respond to anything. I just closed my eyes and waited for death.

I can still feel him standing by my bed, his breathing laboured. " Just so you know, if you tell your mom, she won't believe you and if you tell anyone else, just remember I have some friends that would love to have a piece of  you." After a few minutes I hear my bedroom door close and that's when I completely broke down.

"God, if you can hear me, please come take me, I don't wanna live anymore. What did I do wrong to be punished like this. You took my dad away, my sisters have all moved out because of Jay, now I have to go through this hell, please God just take me" I begged to God over and over while the tears were streaming down my face. Afterwards I got off my bed slowly as I'm hurting so bad.

I make my way to my bedroom door to lock it and then I went to the bathroom and got in the shower to wash the bastard's smell off me. I scrubbed and scrubbed while crying my heart out. "Why did this happen to me, why did I have to go through this hell God." I sank down on my knees and just sat there while the water was running down on my body. Afterwards, that felt like forever I got off the shower floor and put on an old t-shirts and tights and made my way slowly to Angela's bed as I'm still hurting so much.

I got into the bed next to Angela and put my arms around her. She started stirring and mumbling " what's wrong sis" so I just stroked her hair and whispered to her that nothing is wrong and she must go back to sleep. I was just lying there and looked up at the ceiling with everything just playing off in my mind and that night something inside me died and I knew I will never be the same again.