Epilogue

Darla's pov:

Its been two years since I came back home. I sold the house we grew up in, there were to many bad memories. I got us a smaller house around the corner from the diner. Angela is staying with me and Jonathan, we got engaged a year ago.  I look down at my hands and think back when Jonathan gave me the promise ring, it was the same day I came back and smile to myself. I found my soulmate after all. Jonathan has been patient with me all this time. He said it would make our wedding night so much more special. I get goosebumps all over my body just thinking about it. Two more month to wait for the big day. Angela will move into Jonathan's old apartment when we go on our honeymoon. I still don't know where he will be taking me.

Sara and Anthony got married four month ago and is staying in his house. Joy and Mark is still dating. The diner is now a family business.

I've learned that life is when you can forgive without saying anything, when you see love in someone's eyes, when you can smile without any reason, when you can believe with your heart and know without any doubt that God is there to listen, that is life.

                       *********************
The end.

A/N:
Hope you have enjoyed this book and learned never to give up on life. Please don't forget to vote, comment and feel free to share my book with other readers.