#1. Moving

kiha's :
There will be a bit of change on this part from the imagines version. I added a few things, feel free if you wanna skip this part. For the second chapter, the first few parts are going to be the same as well but there will be an ending. Enjoy~~

<><><>

You grabbed your toast from the toaster and put it on the plate beside it. You grabbed your strawberry jam from the fridge and began adding some to your toast. Some would found it weird but you love cold jam with toast. You love the warm taste from the toast mixed with the cold that the jam gave.

After you finished your breakfast, you went into your room to grab your silk black bag on your bed. You turned around to look at your reflection on the mirror for the last time before heading out. You were wearing a blue dress shirt, along with white jeans and black Vans.

Perfect.

You owned a book store not far from your apartment. You run the store with your best friend, Ryujin. Both of you have been friends since you were in diapers. The book store is like a palace of wonders for both you and Ryujin.

You turned off the light before walking outside your room. You got to the living room and took your keys. You went out of your unit and locked the door behind you.

You moved your feet towards the elevator as you checked some messages you got on your phone. You got to the elevator and pushed the down button. You waited for the elevator to arrive as you replied to some messages. As you finished, you turned your head after feeling someone's presence. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Jung," you greeted your neighbor who lives besides your unit.

Mrs. Jung smiled back, "Good morning, y/n," she said before the both of you went in the elevator.

You pressed the ground floor button and the elevator started moving again, "How're the kids at school?" you asked her since she's a teacher in a school around the area.

She chuckled, "Oh, kids. They ran around the class, yelling at each other. But that sight never made me tired. I love how they express themselves without worrying about what will happen. By the way, thank you for the books, they really love it," she said as she flashed you a smile and patted your back.

You smiled back, "It's my pleasure," you answered her.

"You're early," she said that made you giggled.

"Yeah, I need to make a few stops before work," you answered that made Mrs. Jung nodded.

"Oh! Have you heard?"

You looked at the older with one of your eyebrows raised, "About what?"

"Someone's moving in the empty unit beside you. I heard that he's a young man who just came back from Australia," she said.

You nodded and smiled, "I hope he could deal with my loud snores at night," you said that made both you and Mrs. Jung laughed.

The elevator reached the ground floor and you both got out of it once the door opened. You bit your goodbyes to Mrs. Jung before heading off to work.

***

"Good morning, y/n," greeted Ryujin from the counter.

You smiled as you went into the shop, "Good morning, Ryujin," you answered as you gave her a back hug.

She was sitting on her chair as she listed the book in the store. She wore a white shirt covered by her blue denim. She paired it with her black jeans and a pair of pink fluffy bunny slippers.