#24.1. All You Wanna Do

kiha's :
Long chapter ahead!

edit :
I even had to make it into 2 parts :/

<><><>

You entered your unit as you took off your shoes, "Mino, I'm home," you walked deeper in to look for your older brother.

Your apartment was dark and there was only one light that was coming from the dining room. You moved your feet towards the room and found Mino sitting there with a teacup in his hands.

"Mino?" you called that made him turned his head to look at you.

He gave you a smile, "Are you tired?"

You shook your head as you walked to take a seat, "Not really. Did something happen? What's with the vibe?"

Mino stood up as he shook his head, "Nothing to worry about. Want some hot chocolate?" he asked in which you nodded. "How was your day?" he asked as he boiled the water.

"Same as usual. The only interesting thing about running a book shop is books. How about you?"

"Nothing interesting at all. Working in offices actually sucks but it's better than not working at all. I should've chosen something else you know, something that I like. Doing the thing that you like is actually the best job ever," he said as he returned to the dining room with a cup of hot chocolate.

You chuckled as you let out a small thanks. Mino sat back down on his seat as you took a sip of your chocolate. You could feel that Mino was staring at you so you decided to look up as you lifted one of your eyebrows.

Mino let out a light sigh as he began, "We fight a lot, we argue a lot. But that doesn't mean I don't love you as a brother, moreover a big brother. As a brother, I always want the best for you, giving you all the best and letting you have all the best. Overall, I want you to always be happy. I might not show it but, it will surely break me seeing you getting hurt. It'll make me feel as if I've failed for being a good brother to you," he said in which you nodded as you listened carefully to every word he said.

"Out of all things, uhm, there will be a time when you will walk away and start your own family. As a brother, I want my sister to be in the right hands. I want your future partner to love you as much as I do, protect you, care about you, and understand you. Well, we all know that you and Felix love each other and I can also see it. But out of all guys out there, may I ask why Felix? It's not that I doubt him, I just want to know the reason from your perspective,"

He said that made you nodded before looking up the ceiling to think of a reason. Why do you love him that much? You never really thought about it.

"I-i never thought about it before but, for these past few months knowing him, I learned one thing. A bond of love isn't always about your lover or spouse. It can also mean the people who love and care about you like your siblings, parents, friends, teachers, colleagues, and even neighbors. But out of the bonds of love than I ever have, mine and Felix seems to be the strongest,"

"I feel, complete every time I'm with him. He's like that missing piece in my puzzle. I feel comfortable around him and he let me be my own self. Lee Felix is my home. He's everything I ever dreamed of that I couldn't ask for more. Lee Felix, he's just... perfect for me," you said that made Mino formed a proud smile.

"My little y/n is really growing up," he said as he ruffled your hair that made you pouted.

"Why are you suddenly talking about this?" you asked him as you felt odd. Mino rarely talks about Felix so you had a feeling that there was something else behind it.