#4. I Wanna Know

Felix opened his eyes slowly as he heard the sound of his alarm screaming. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he sat straight on the bed. He stretched his arms and yawned loudly. He scratched his nape and ruffled his hair.

He smiled as he remembered what happened last night. He found it cute how you thought he was following you. Every first impression to a new neighbor should have been a great one. But yours? It's the best one he ever got.

He tried to picture your face again, one of the most beautiful face he ever saw. He kept thinking about you that he didn't realize he's been smiling like crazy. His smile turned upside down when he realized that he hasn't got your name yet.

He climbed off his bed and walked towards his closet. He picked a brown turtle neck with a light brown coat and a pair of jeans. He picked it all up and put them on his bed. He grabbed a towel and walked into his bathroom to clean himself.

He walked out after a few quick minutes of bath and got into his clothes. He grabbed his phone, charger, and wallet to put it all in his small bag.

He went out of his room after turning the lights off. He didn't eat breakfast at home, he'll eat it in the cafe. He turned all the light off and double-checked in case he forgot something. He grabbed his keys and walked out of his unit.

He turned around to lock the door before walking away. He stopped in front of 4418 and starred at it. He heard Mrs. Jung opened and closed her unit so he looked beside him. He gave a smile to Mrs. Jung as he bowed to her.

"Good morning," said Felix.

"Good morning to you too," she answered with her friendly smile. "Have you meet her yet?" she asked as she pointed towards 4418.

Felix smiled and nodded, "I did saw her last night but we haven't talked a lot since she seemed tired," he lied.

Mrs. Jung nodded, "Y/n's a nice girl. She always puts others first,"

"Y/n?" asked Felix. "The one who lives here?" he pointed towards the door.

Mrs. Jung nodded as she walked towards the elevator with Felix behind her, "Song y/n. She's unusually early this morning. She's always late. I wonder why," she said.

Felix nodded, "She runs a book shop nearby right?"

Mrs. Jung nodded, "Huckle Street. There's where her shop is," said Mrs. Jung.

Felix's eyes lit up, "My cafe's on that street too," he said.

Mrs. Jung chuckled, "Well then, probably you might drop by," she said as she pushed the 'down' button.

Felix nodded. "Probably I will,"

They both entered the elevator when it arrived and Felix pushed the ground floor button. They talked a bit about each other, getting know. The elevator arrived and they both parted ways.

Felix walked towards his cafe while thinking about his new neighbor. He admitted you caught his attention. He kept mumbling your name over and over again.

He walked passed the convenience where he first met you. He smiled and tried to picture your face again. When your eyes made contact with him for the second time, it was memorable to the boy.