#19. A Little Bit Closer

Feelicks
What if it all goes wrong?

Myno
I doubt that.

Feelicks
Are you sure about this?

Myno
Positive.
Just trust me.

Feelicks
Okay then,
If you say so.
You know her better than me anyway.

***

You laid your head down on top of the counter as you began swinging your legs which were hanging from your seat. It has been a week since your meet with Felix at the convenience store and you've been missing him every day. A sigh left your mouth as someone walked into your shop.

"Hey! Your shop seemed empty," said Changbin that made you groaned.

Changbin walked around the counter and took a seat beside you, "Shouldn't you be at work?" you asked as you looked outside the glass door.

Changbin shook his head, "I'm the CEO remember? I can do anything I like as long as I don't have any schedule," he said.

"Not a single meeting today?"

He shook his head, "Nope," he said.

You nodded your head, "That's new since you're always busy being a CEO," you teased him and that made him rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, miss guardian, of this wonderful book shop. Say, you haven't told me what your shop's name means,"

You looked at Changbin and smiled, "Iontais is Irish for wonders, it's how I and Ryujin thought about books. Every book holds it's meaning and stories which are full of wonders that need to be share. Books are truly one of the greatest inventions of all time. I mean can you even imagine? There are a lot of books that were written in the past and still exist. Those books even gave us knowledge about countless simple but important things that we need to know. Not only that, but it also tells us stories that happened in the old. They're just... full of wonders," you said as Changbin nodded.

"They might look boring but they actually hold a great secret which our lives depend on," said Changbin that made you snapped your finger.

"Exactly," you said as your gaze turned back to outside the shop. "Changbin,"

"Hm?" hummed Changbin.

"Is it okay to miss Felix even though he said that he'll be busy for a while and will make time for me when he finished? We haven't even started dating yet I'm missing him every day," you said.

"Did he tell you what he's been doing?" he asked and you shook his head.

"I decided to trust him and didn't ask that time. Gosh, you don't know how bad I want to run into him and do those cute cliche things couples do," you sighed. "We're not even a couple although we already know each other's feelings,"

Changbin looked at your closed eyes in silence. He was about to open his mouth and say something but decided to close it back and wait for the right time. He sighed and decided to close his eyes too.

***

You ran towards the door as you heard the bell rang. It was six in the morning and you wonder who might that be. You opened the door to see a kind of short guy with a black cap, a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket on top of it that was paired with black pants and black Vans.

"Hey nerd," said Changbin with a grin that made you rolled your eyes.

"Good morning to you too shorty," you said that made him rolled his eyes back at you while chuckling.