#15. Here Goes

The sky was unbelievably clear that night. You looked out the window as the moon shined bright along with a few stars by its side, shining together.

You always thought that the moon and the sun are really lucky because of the stars. Even when you can't see them during the day, the sun always knew that the stars are always there, accompanying it. We sometimes don't see the stars at night either, when the dark cloud covered them. But the moon can always see them, reflecting the light from the sun just like itself.

Every people in the world wants a star, they want someone who's like the star. Someone who will always be with them through day and night, ups and downs. Someone who can make them be themselves. Someone who can build that strong bond with you that will keep you together. Someone who they can finally say home.

You switched your gaze towards Felix who was putting his cup down at the table before locking with your eyes. He looked deeply into you as you got the message. He was worried and afraid.

You heard Felix sighed before starting, "I've once told you that I have an older and younger sister right?" he asked and you nodded.

You looked up the ceiling as you tried to recall their names, "Rachel and Olivia right?"

Felix smiled and continued, "Well, let's get straight to the point. Telling it in detail... it still hurts me. It'll make me go insane and feel useless," he said as he slowly squeezed his chest to ease the heartbeat, of anger and disappointment.

You nodded, "Go on. I'll be here for you," you said soothingly.

He looked at you and nodded,

A few months ago...

"Ahhh, college is really different compared to high school," said Edward as he and Olivia walked out of the lobby.

"Of course it's different stupid!" she said that made her best friend rolled his eyes.

"Hey Olivia!" yelled Felix as he waved his hand towards his little sister and her best friend.

Lee Olivia looked around the parking lot and caught her brother in the eye. She smiled and waved back towards him who was leaning on his car. She moved her feet towards him with Edward beside her.

"Hey Eddie," said Felix as he and Edward did their high fives.

"Hey, hyung," he said that made Felix chuckled.

"I told you to stop calling me that. You're not even half Korean," said Felix as he shook his head.

Edward chuckled, "Well, I'll get going then,"

"Want me to drop you off on the way?" asked Felix and Edward shook his head.

"I'm going to my cousin's house not far from here. I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Olive, bye hyung!" he said as he walked away.

"I'm hungry," Olivia whined as she and Felix got into the car.

Felix chuckled before ruffling her hair, "Let's go home and feed your hungry stomach then,"

It was Olivia's first day at college and she never knew what would happen next. She was the cheerful, innocent type of girl who doesn't know a thing about how bad the world could be.

Four months passed and everything seemed normal. Olivia was walking towards her next class when one of her seniors there approached her and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey, sweetheart. What's your name?" he asked as Olivia snatched his arm off her shoulder.

"I'm sorry but I have to get to class," said Olivia coldly and quicken her pace towards her class.